Hi..:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sofie_87

Hi, my name is Sofie and Im new here!
I'm 23 years old but if you look at my age as a newborn Christian than my 1st birthday is comming up this summer..:) I love my new life as a Christian, and I also love talking ( but there is nothing new about that) haha. So I tought I'd sign up for this chat to try to find some new friends. I love talking about Jesus and to share my testimony with people, If you ask me I might tell it to you!:p

I live in the north of Sweden, and thats a cold place.. Im a summer person but I don't mind a bit of snow as long as the sun is shining! I love traveling and my English is briliant hehe..:p I have traveled for 3,5 years now and just got back home to go to a Bible school, really exited about that..:)

If you feel like talking than please don't hesitate to write to me..:)

Love,

//Sofie

C

calvina

HI SOFIE WELCOME TO CC