Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

newlife

Hi, I'm new. I'm 38 and recently split up with my husband. I'm just looking to make some new friends and learn more about Jesus. My husband leaving me was the turning point I needed to give my life over to God.

P

periksandeep

hello newlife , welcome to cc , sorry to read about ur break up, god will make ur life happy and more delightful . god bless :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hi newlife!!

I

ItsANewDay

Greetings,
I have been a member for a couple of weeks now. I've been in chat in the evening as well as day time...very different group at night. It's nice having a place to come without quite as many games being played.

M

marsena

Welcome to CC, in the almighty Jesus you will find strength to continue.

N

newlife

Thanks for all The welcomes. The breakup of my marriage was a blessing. My husband is a cheater and is currently living with his latest girlfriend. God has been amazing to me through everything. I have a better relationship with my family and have made some great friends. I became saved on the 4th of April and am looking forward to having a better relationship with God. I am also looking forward to making some great new friends on here.