HI

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marycon

Helo People I am new Here..

A

Ashkuhn

Hello! :) Welcome.. Nice to meet you. I'm Ashley!

G

goth4god

hullo! and welcome! nice to meet you! I'm hannah! if you need anything feel free to ask! =]

X

X-ALT

What up marycon, was good home girl, welcome to tha block! No I'm just playing. much welcome.

M

Marycon

Thanks you.. for the welcome.. I was shock that people here are so nice and good.. thank you x-alt.. :) Ur so good.. Take Care..

M

Marycon

Hi,, thanks for the welcome. I am glad being here.. Thank you..Guys.. Take Care and GOD BLESS>.

L

littlelisa

Welocme, I am new as well. I was happy to learn that there was a christian chat as an alternative to all the others online.

M

Marycon

Welcome also, i almost got a new friends here. LISA. It's cool that they are wholesome. Hey, if you need a friend, you can add me as one.. thank you and GOD BLESS>..

X

X-ALT

Just checking to see how things are going with you Marycon, how are you?

M

Marycon

Sorry for late reply.. i am doing fine. A bit busy with my work... But still findin' a time to have some fun.. what about you x-alt?? how are you>?? hope ur okay......

M

Marycon

Hello for the people here,,, i hope i can have a new messages here in this forums.. thanks a lot.. take care..:)

J

jonnoboy

Heya, jonathan (a.k.a Jonno) here

Hope you have fun, and find new ways to worship the almighty ;)