Hi :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

Hi I just wondered if you could tell me how to get onto the chat room. When I get onto the site the chat room comes up but then it says I have to log in so I log in then I cant find the chat room :S its probably just me not looking properly but id appreciate it if you could help me out :D

A

Aya

same thing happend 2 me sorry idk how 2

I

imTastik

Hmmm im sure well work it out

A

Aya

i hope so... :D

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Don't ya see the tab at the upper right that says chat rooms?

I

imTastik

Yeah I do but I click on it and it comes straight back to the forum :s confused.com

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Ok then under the top tabs, there should be aray button that says " chat now!" ( after ou click on the chat rooms button)

L

LoveChild09

hey i'm new so i really dont know what to do on here lol so um.....hi lol

M

missy2shoes

Hi Lovechild......a bigfatCCwelcome :D

A

Aya

Hey LoveChild09! im Aya... welocme 2 CC!

I

imTastik

Ok then under the top tabs, there should be aray button that says " chat now!" ( after ou click on the chat rooms button)
Hmm I still cant find it :S
Ill send a print screen later

I

imTastik

same thing happend 2 me sorry idk how 2
Found it :D Can you see the donate sign? If you go under there theres like three little bubbles on about webcams/speaking etc. its not very clear but i'm sure thats it. If you cant find it ill upload the screen cap later :)

A

Aya

it wont let me go in the chat room....idk y

I

imTastik

Hmmm I'll post screen shot later, got ballet now so it'll be around 3ish (London time). To be honest I dunno why i bothered going on, only one person talked to me so ya know...oh well life goes on :)