Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Amelia_Barry86

Hi all, I don't know really what to say expect for tell you all about my past.

Recently thanks to my brother's help I ask God into my life, after I spent alot of my life as I lesbian.

My brother questioned me about my choices especially when I was wondering if I want to live the life that I was living. He told me about things that he had been through even when he has been a Christian. He knew that it was my choice.

I look at my life now just within the last few weeks & I know that I made the right choice, even though I know that I will still battle with the things of my past, but i hope with the help from God & my brother that I can rid those thoughts out of my life or just even if they do come up not to react on them

S

shekaniah

Glad to here your testimony, I think you will like it here....most of the people here are very easy to talk to, God Bless

A

Amelia_Barry86

thanks, but at the moment I don't really how to relate with other Christians, plus I just still so far away from God at times

S

shekaniah

You just did a great job talking to me! Relax, God is with you. If you have questions just ask the people in the family forum or Bible forum.
Or you can send me mail. Take care and God Bless

P

Phoenix

Hey Amelia! Welcome to CC!!! God bless you!! Seriously!! You are fighting a battle and one that will probably haunt you the rest of your life! BUT you have already done the hardest things! You have seen that the lifestyle was a sin and you have chosen to refrain from it!! The battle will get hard at times, but you will never be alone facing it!

I am so glad you came here!! I truly hope to see you around!

B

BADDOG

Hi and welcome i hope you like it hear and make many new friend God bless you ,,,,loads

B

BADDOG

and it looks like my spelling went for a walk there lol sorry

K

Kooper

thanks, but at the moment I don't really how to relate with other Christians, plus I just still so far away from God at times
I can say the same. But keep your chin up. The morning light is always there, just as God is.

U

Ugly

welcome... Christians are just normal people too. We just have a different world view and set of standards we live by. Other than that we're normal people who struggle, laugh, cry, chat, etc.. so don't worry. I'd just make the suggestion of watching what type of language you use (cussing) and being a little cautious on certain topics. Other than that don't worry about how to talk to Christians, just talk. (= We aren't born like this, we all had to learn. Some learned early in life, others not til later. So relax, say hi and jump in.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.
God Bless!

D

dancingfortheLord

Welcome to CC Amelia! Whatever struggles you have, you can always seek guidance from our Lord Jesus Christ and also to fellow christians. Dont hesitate to ask and talk.

A

Amelia_Barry86

thank you all for the advice & support