Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fdpa24

Mar 5, 2009
Hi Everyone here's my small intro

I provide a faceless, nameless service as a firefighter to a small community in the state of Pennsylvania in Dauphin County that rarely knows how much they need me. But if I am toned out from a sound sleep to sacrifice my life, attempting to save the life and property of someone I do not know, I will do so without regret. I'm 29 Year old Firefighter married to the lady of my life and a step father to her kids whom i also adore I'm a Third Generation firefighter of paid and volunteer firefighters. The love of my life has three generations of firefighters in her family her grandfather was a firefighter, her father was a firefighter, her uncle was a firefighter, her brother is still a firefighter And her Daughter who is Jr Firefighter with our fire company , and I'm proud to carry on the simple but very Proud Tradition. I support the love of my life in all that she does. I also very much believe in the saying "If you think a firefighters job is tough; try being a girlfriend or wife of a firefighter". With the long fire scene hours, the many days of training, class work, and the worry she has of him being hurt or never coming home. I'm so proud I have a lady that supports me and understands what it takes and the time I have to give to be a fireman.

With Regards

FDPA24

S

snowangel

Hi.....Welcome to CChat....
I hope that your community expresses their appreciation for your staff & work.
Thank you for serving such an important service....hope you enjoy chatting here.

M

missy2shoes

Yea....firemen rock!!!!!!........keep up the great work buddy and welcome ta CC :)

fdpa24

Mar 5, 2009
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm looking foward to making many new friends here

With Regards

Cory FDPA24