Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mom

Hi everybody. I am a single mom of a sixteen year old daughter. I just recently separated from my husband. He was very emotionally abusive.
I left a church that was very strict and overbearing. It had alot of rules but not the spirit of Christ.
I am struggling to get my feet firmly planted again in Christ. after being a part of a church like this it is hard to separate your feelings.
I was raised that way and my family is still that way. If you want more info on this church look up "church of God in Christ Mennonite."
I was converted and baptized into this church when I was 13.
I was expelled from this church when I was 25.
I have been out of this church for almost 20 years. But still attending. I quit attending about a year ago.
I just joined this chat room because I wanted to have someone to talk to. I am not interested in the other chat rooms because they are all about sex.

A

Andy_K_2002

Hello Mom and welcome. I will be your friend :). *hugs*

Hi everybody. I am a single mom of a sixteen year old daughter. I just recently separated from my husband. He was very emotionally abusive.
I left a church that was very strict and overbearing. It had alot of rules but not the spirit of Christ.
I am struggling to get my feet firmly planted again in Christ. after being a part of a church like this it is hard to separate your feelings.
I was raised that way and my family is still that way. If you want more info on this church look up "church of God in Christ Mennonite."
I was converted and baptized into this church when I was 13.
I was expelled from this church when I was 25.
I have been out of this church for almost 20 years. But still attending. I quit attending about a year ago.
I just joined this chat room because I wanted to have someone to talk to. I am not interested in the other chat rooms because they are all about sex.

M

MightyLionOfJuda

hows it going,I have been in the legalistic church scene myself and come from a history of drug and crime but Christ set me free of all that.Sorry to hear of your separation from the church and I would like to be an encouragement to you and be a friend. Message back some time and God bless sister

Oct 7, 2009
Welcome, mom! I think you'll find there are some great folks here that you can chat with about your struggles and your walk with Christ. Feel free to hit me up if you'd like as well!

P

Paws4Jesus

Hi and welcome! Nearly the same age as you, and same situation and though I don't have human children I rescue dogs and horses, in fact have two lovely young 'daughters' (dogs) and 4 horses, 3 of which belong to friends and I board them at my farm. If you ever want to chat you can find me in the Lounge or Bible study, feel free to PM me. God bless you and may you receive all of the Love, Peace and Strength you need.