Hi

• Thread starter ChristianBrother
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianBrother

Hi
I'm new here. I'm trying to build my spiritual walk with the Lord. My son who was 12, passed awy earlier this year due to a viral attack. I'm devastated by the incident and I'm trying to stay strong in the Lord. I do not understand why God allowed this to happen.

Any words of encouragement, if any of you have experienced any thing similar, would greatly be appreciated.

Regards
ChristianBrother

C

cris_danao

welcome to CC...

just remember the days Job praised and lifted the Name of the Lord even that days are very hard..

we don't really know why God allowed this things to happen
but just hold on to this -God allowed this because He has a plan for me-
we may not see its good but
we don't need to understand everything
just we need is - to have our fullest faith in God -

always remember that even a very simple pencil
when its tip gets rounded
it also pass on a painful process -
"sharpen up"
so it will write good or even better again after it was sharpened....

yeah ,, the process of remolding is painful but it will really make us better...

I'll be praying for you...

H

honestlady46

dear brother
i am sorry to hear that. i do believe your son is in heaven now. i pray for you. May God comfort you and stregthen you. God bless you