Hiay

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Laura4060

Hey everybody. My name is Laura and I'm pretty new here. I joined just yesterday. Not sure how everything works byi did post a thread tittled "my life" in the testimonies section. But any tips here would be great.
Thanks
Laura

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Laura4060 i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.

L

Laura4060

I'm starting to figure this place out... Somewhat. So is there like a live chat room somewhere? Just woundering.

U

Ugly

At the top left of the screen it says 'Chat Rooms' click that and it will take you to the screen to get into the chat room. Its also the first page that opens when you first log in. Notice on it there are 3 choices. One is high/low speed. Low speed turns off the displaying of peoples webcams who choose to use them when they talk. Two is 'I will/won't use a webcam'. This is if you plan on using the mic to talk and want people to also see you on webcam or not. Three is "Let me hear people/Mute all speaking'. If you find it annoying to hear people on mic, or have other reasons to want it off just put it on mute. That way when you get PM's you can still hear the sound. So set each one to whatever you want then click 'chat now'. Sometimes it may take a few times to load it.

L

Laura4060

Thanks so much. I didn't realize all that till I got on a real computer. See I'm on an iPod most of the time and it doesn't have the newest flash player:( oh well

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Laura. Welcome to CC!

L

Laura4060

Hi Jimmy. Thanks everyone for the welcome. I appreciate it.