High School Revolution

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jclev2010

Im writing this to let people know that God can move in school. Recently I have been quiet in school and not spread the word like I should. If its brought up i voice my opinion but I don't go out of my way to voice the word. My youth pastor who is only 20 years old though, had an opportunity today to go to a high school in our area, not mine but a close one. He asked the principal what limitations he had to work with, he responded with letting us have an alter call. There ended up being 70 people out of a school of 500. Not much but more than you would think. We ended up having an alter call and everything. 15 people rededicated or gave there life to the lord. Its just amazing to show you how many people are out there that wanna know him but don't have the opportunities to know his truth. There is a movement in my area and I feel it. God has big plans for the youth of our generation.

M

morgan2294

:) that's awesome!

R

radical_christian

I love that and I think the same way you do. Like you, I tend to be more conservative about my views. Thanks for blessing me with your words and may God richly bless you. Keep up the good work.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
That was an awesome message. I've been trying to tell my friends about Jesus but some of them think i'm wack sometimes. Some have completely stopped listening to me and we are not as close as we used to be. I still believe though I sewed some seeds and maybe i'm not the one to harvest them!!

God Bless and thx for the message!!:p