Hindu false god worshippers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GodGirl

Oct 27, 2017
My family force me to worship Hindu demons god . I denied them everytime they got angry on me. I can't even read bible I have to read it secretly. Please God get me out of this demonic country and this devil worshippers.

razor17

Aug 16, 2017
My family force me to worship Hindu demons god . I denied them everytime they got angry on me. I can't even read bible I have to read it secretly. Please God get me out of this demonic country and this devil worshippers.
Will keep you in prayer, welcome to CC :)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Godgirl,

Please post a message in the prayer forum, so more people can see this and be praying for you.

mochi

May 26, 2015
i know exactly how it feels :( :(
praying for you!
you can listening to online sermon if you cant go to church, you can also read bible from phone, and if you need someone to talk you can pm me..
its hard to be born in the family that isnt Christian and push you to do their way.. sometimes jealous for those who have all the freedom :( but you have to keep stand and pray for your family.. dont get mad and forgive them even its hard to do :)
sometimes can be weak tho.. with all the environment :(
keep your faith :) God bless you sist :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father please help and rescue GodGirl from doing Idol worship, help GodGirl's family, to know and worship you, instead of worshipping false God. Lord let you be glorified in GodGirl and family

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Jesus is Faithful & He hears your prayer!