History

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

Church history and secular history and ?

P

persistent

I thought I posted 'Church history and secular history and ? ', as a suggestion for forums. Maybe I misunderstood or moderators misunderstood or ?.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I thought I posted 'Church history and secular history and ? ', as a suggestion for forums. Maybe I misunderstood or moderators misunderstood or ?.
So a topic for a subforum?
New subforums are not really created often. The site owner purposefully keeps them minimal. So if you have an idea it's better to create a thread about it, rather than hope for a new subforum to be approved and added.

P

persistent

Let's see if this dog will hunt. I was trying to read the history of the Christian church by Phillip Schaff but got bogged down. He puts so many sources in the work that I ended up spending more time tracking the source material and didn't get very far. Anyone here try reading Schaff or similar histories?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Let's see if this dog will hunt. I was trying to read the history of the Christian church by Phillip Schaff but got bogged down. He puts so many sources in the work that I ended up spending more time tracking the source material and didn't get very far. Anyone here try reading Schaff or similar histories?
Not really the best place to try to start a conversation. Probably need to stick with the appropriate subforum.