hmm? is God Really Testing Me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TyphaniNichole

It all happened last week, my son & i were taking a nap & i was awaken & told to go to the store, i laid back down for a bit & again i heard go to the store! So i rounded up my son & we left to the store. when we got there i happen to see two little kids, maybe 8 years old & 11 years old, no parents with them. i went into a aisle to get a product & seen them again the 8 year old had shoes on 10x bigger than he wore, clothes were a bit dirty not judging them at all, the 11 year old had on dirty clothing as well etc. i looked into their shopping cart they only had bread, ham & jelly for dinner & kept debating on getting school pencils or not. Then again i heard go for it! i went to the front & picked up a magazine & acted like i was reading it as they were about to walk by, i turn around quick & said hey do you have enough for your food, first they said no then said yeah i said its okay i knew deep down they didnt because they kept debating & i kinda overheard their lil talk. i told them to go back & get their pencils & did they need anything else & they said no. I purchase all of their food & supply & went home & just cried & cried.

So yesterday i went again to the store after church & looked up & saw them i believe with their sister this time with them the oldest one says out loud HEY THATS THE LADY THAT HELPED US & smiled & said thanx you maam..

Now im just wondering is God testing me with this situation because he knows i have a passion for helping others i love helping others..

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I wouldn't say God is tasting you, I say God is showing His love through you and showing you life, and the joy you can give to others. God bless

T

TyphaniNichole

I wouldn't say God is tasting you, I say God is showing His love through you and showing you life, and the joy you can give to others. God bless

Thanx My Love :)