Hmmm.. Toothbrushes..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

I am so irritated when it comes to the power brushes.. lol! I never feel like my teeth are getting cleeeaned when I use em! I like the manual brushes x) What is your opinion??

R

r4in1990

well i never used one before. and dont plan to haha i think there a waste of money. lol im mean all they do is spin the bristles haha. XD i dont think it well make my teeth any cleaner :D

Y

yoej_ogart

well i never used one before. and dont plan to haha i think there a waste of money. lol im mean all they do is spin the bristles haha. XD i dont think it well make my teeth any cleaner :D
xD You shouldn't! They ARE a waste of money! lol.. all they do is spin around, how is that supposed
to help! heehee.. God bless!!

Dec 12, 2009
Manual.....:D

See? my teeth are shiiiiny:D

Y

yoej_ogart

Manual.....:D

See? my teeth are shiiiiny:D
lol! Yeah my teeth still be friggin dirty after using that darn power brush..
why do they call it "power" brush, when the only power it has is being visible!!! x)

B

BeauBLESSED

I think that the power brushes might stand as a convenience for the elderly when they become weak... and don't forget the fellow that was born with no arms and legs! He has to use a power toothbush everyday to clean his teeth. Poor guy, but at least he is still a happy man and preaches the word of God with such pride.

Anyway, I use a manual toothbrush, and with my thoroughness I get by just fine!
I think it is the toothpaste that does the job sometimes. It is the formula that does the job...

"Pearl Drops! The toothpaste that more dentists use."

"Disclaimer: The dentists are those whom we have paid a princely sum to say that they actually use Pearl Drops when they really don't."

I

ilovehillsong

i have one and it makes my teeth hurt! I only use it when im in a rush cos its faster!

Y

yoej_ogart

I think that the power brushes might stand as a convenience for the elderly when they become weak... and don't forget the fellow that was born with no arms and legs! He has to use a power toothbush everyday to clean his teeth. Poor guy, but at least he is still a happy man and preaches the word of God with such pride.

Anyway, I use a manual toothbrush, and with my thoroughness I get by just fine!
I think it is the toothpaste that does the job sometimes. It is the formula that does the job...

"Pearl Drops! The toothpaste that more dentists use."

"Disclaimer: The dentists are those whom we have paid a princely sum to say that they actually use Pearl Drops when they really don't."
lol I agree brother!! :)

Y

yoej_ogart

i have one and it makes my teeth hurt! I only use it when im in a rush cos its faster!
lol! I wish I could switch off, but sperm donor through away my manual D: