Hobby Lobby Wins!! Thank you Jesus!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Switzerland and Sweden have successful market-oriented healthcare systems that get far better results than we do (along with being cheaper). Surely we could take some pointers. The healthcare system that we have now has very little competition in it as it is. The consumer has very little power or choice in our current system. I agree the biggest problem with our system is the cost, plus tying health insurance to employment has been a huge mistake. I do think it's interesting though that the one demographic who seems perfectly content with their healthcare are seniors.
Yes I'm sure there is better systems in in a few other countries, but those are small, almost totally homogeneous countries. We have 310 million people and 20 million illegal aliens to service, but we are in definite agreement that cost, reined in by market forces is the only fix.