Hola! Alguien sabe español y tiene un corazón para Jesús? por favor hablar conmigo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SofiaMonica

Que Dios esté con ustedes

U

Ugly

Re: Hola! Alguien sabe español y tiene un corazón para Jesús? por favor hablar conmig

You need to speak English.

R

Redeemernyc1

Re: Hola! Alguien sabe español y tiene un corazón para Jesús? por favor hablar conmig

Dios te bendiga si se español

Feb 18, 2013

Bienvenidos a nuestro comunidad, SofiaMonica! Q Dios te bendiga! :)

May 3, 2013

Hola! Si ves la banderita del comunismo venezolano, sabrás que hablo 2 lenguas y trato de comer menos con ellas. Je! Je!

May 3, 2013

Bienvenidos a nuestrA comunidad, SofiaMonica! Q Dios te bendiga! :)
Hmmm! Alguien deja de usar algo y lo olvida, poco a poco... :p

May 3, 2013

You need to speak English.
Hmm! Accordint to CHAT RULES, that is correct; but I have seen some FILIPINO and 2 more languages.

I guess that reason is to monitor contents, in a holy sense.

A

Art05

Que Dios esté con ustedes
Igualmente señorita!
Saludos desde los Estados Unidos! ;)
¿Y como se dio cuenta de esta página?

A

AgnusDei

Que Dios te use grandemente. Bienvenida. Aquí encontrarás muchas personas con las que puedes compartir. La mayoría de ellas habla el inglés pero también hay personas aquí que hablan español que pueden animarte en tu caminar con Cristo.

M

Miranda88

Hola! Me llamo Miranda! Es un placer conocerte. estoy aprendiendo espanol y no soy tan bueno con espanol pero estoy tratando!

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana

Hmm! Accordint to CHAT RULES, that is correct; but I have seen some FILIPINO and 2 more languages.

I guess that reason is to monitor contents, in a holy sense.
its best to use English across the forum and chat unless its a forum set aside for native speakers.

U

Ugly

its best to use English across the forum and chat unless its a forum set aside for native speakers.
No, no, no. This thread is special and the rules don't apply.

Feb 18, 2013

Well the fact is that there is no set-aside forum for spanish speakers, and in its absence, a sister in Christ has come forward looking to engage in fellowship with those who speak her native language. It's easier to go deeper in fellowship when one is speaking their native tongue.

I respect you who oppose this but I'm having a hard time understanding what you have against this. Is this site not meant to encourage fellowship?