Hold Me Now-Red

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 25, 2010
[video=youtube;RcrAD35_P70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrAD35_P70[/video]

A

arwen83

hahaha, I was gonna post this song/video on here today, but never got around to it :)

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I love Red but I had not seen that yet. Shoot, I cried. That could have been my life anthem these past few months/year. Thanks for posting. :)

Z

zaoman32

I've come to terms that I will just not get Red. Their music seems mediocre, and I just don't understand why they're considered a metal band...but more power to those of you who like them!

A

arwen83

I love Red but I had not seen that yet. Shoot, I cried. That could have been my life anthem these past few months/year. Thanks for posting. :)
Same, it touches a deep part huh? *praying for you*

I

iTOREtheSKY

I've come to terms that I will just not get Red. Their music seems mediocre, and I just don't understand why they're considered a metal band...but more power to those of you who like them!
I totally get what yer' saying...I personally love some of their songs. The 1st album easily could have been Linkin Park turns christian. 2nd one,a bit different but still good...the 3rd still,good but less songs I liked. This new one just out...is soooooooooooo boring to me. I am so glad I haven't bought it. Way too pop sounding. The deluxe version does have 3 songs that I like that are remixes & an acoustic version of past songs on previous albums. As far as the stand alone songs on the new cd,I think maybe 2 I enjoyed. I'm not really even sure what you'd classify them musically,but no definitely not metal.

Delerion

Feb 9, 2013
If you like that one, you should listen to their song Not Alone off their last album. That one really gets at me and almost wants to make me cry at times, lol.

Jun 25, 2010
If you like that one, you should listen to their song Not Alone off their last album. That one really gets at me and almost wants to make me cry at times, lol.
I had the privilege to see them in concert at Winterjam last year- and will be seeing them again this Friday. When they started singing Not Alone, I couldn't help but to raise my hands in awe of how much God loves us...

[video=youtube;0ODDtLMiGnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODDtLMiGnY[/video]

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Oh, that one's a good one! My favorite line of it is, "When you're finally in My arms, look up and see, Love has a face." :)

Edited to add: arwen83, you're awesome. :)

Jun 25, 2010
Saw Red last night! They are a great live band- they are very energetic while playing.

Delerion

Feb 9, 2013
I might be seeing Red on April 20th! So excited to see their new music live!