Holiness agrees with God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 3, 2011
Holiness is to be on one mind with God. Whatever God says is right, we say it is right. What ever God says is wrong, we say it is wrong. We line our minds with His word, and we will achieve holiness

Jul 3, 2011
God was very displeased when the 10 spies reported that the giants in the land were too big to be overcome. God killed the 10 spies; Joshua and Caleb were the only 2 who trusted that God was able to give the land to the Israelites. Do YOU believe "you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you" or do you listen to the evil reports that "We can't ever overcome sin and be holy

R

R3V07UTI0N

Holiness does agree with God

The word "HOLY" is translated from the Hebrew "quodesh" meaning "set apart for God."

F

FireOnTheAltar

Grace is the milk of the gospel. Holiness is the meat. Many love the milk but choke big time when they attempt to partake of the meat which is why so many denoms have embraced doctrines eliminating the need for holiness.

Jul 3, 2011
Grace is the milk of the gospel. Holiness is the meat. Many love the milk but choke big time when they attempt to partake of the meat which is why so many denoms have embraced doctrines eliminating the need for holiness.
Nicely said ;)

R

R3V07UTI0N

We have to be set apart for God if we do not stay holy the we get involved with the world and James 4:4 say "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Holiness is to be on one mind with God. Whatever God says is right, we say it is right. What ever God says is wrong, we say it is wrong. We line our minds with His word, and we will achieve holiness

I don't think we achieve holiness. I think we are given holiness. Freely, through grace. I think it is great to read the bible and I don't think you can read it too much. But I don't think that it will make you holy. I think it shows you what holiness is. I think the blood of Jesus has made us holy. And I think only the blood of Jesus CAN make us holy. I don't think we can get into the presence of GOD and say "Here I am I did it, I'm holy". I think we can say in the presence of God that I trust in Jesus and the power of His blood.

God Bless You