holy spirit for hours

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
i know a man who had a great experience in the holy spirit. the holy spirit took over his mouth and spoke to him for hours. i know that god speaks to us for short amounts of time through tongues and interpretation and prophecy but imagine if it continued for hours

P

prophecyman

For we know not what to pray for as we ought, for the Spirit makes intercessions for us. He that speaks in an unknown tongue speaketh not to men, but to God. We build up our most holy faith praying in the Holy Ghost! Praying in the Spirit for long periods is not unusual, I'm use to it.

Dec 19, 2009
i know a man who had a great experience in the holy spirit. the holy spirit took over his mouth and spoke to him for hours. i know that god speaks to us for short amounts of time through tongues and interpretation and prophecy but imagine if it continued for hours
The Lord frequently speaks to us by placing his thoughts into our minds.

duewell

Mar 5, 2011
its greater than most know. mark 4 v 11-14. God is always talking to us through the Holy Spirit. in many forms. the kingdom is around us all our lives, yet most do not perceive it for long amounts of time. we swim in an ocean of Gods love yet we do not perceive we are wet. as children we were aware of it. Jesus can make you aware of it again. Confess your sins and ask Jesus for help. have faith as the Spirit is revealed around you and follow with faith. the gospels are the example and the book of romans is the instructions.

Duewell
the rainbow connection