Holy Spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RoyalLadyJanice

Just wanting to encourage someone that.....

The Holy Spirit is very much real....and wants to minister to you RIGHT NOW. He is the Comforter whom Jesus said He would send. He abides in the believer and seals us to the Day of Redemption....Helps us to live a life that is according to God's good, acceptable, and perfect will for each of us....Allows us to hear what it is the Father is saying and the Son is doing....Takes our imperfections and perfects them that men will see our good work...
s and glorify our Father in Heaven. He came for all, but not all receive Him. Knowing is not sufficient...it takes truly receiving. Will you receive?

God, POUR out Your SPIRIT on all people.....I pray what is written in your Word....

Let Your sons and daughters PROPHECY...Your young men SEE visions and Your old men DREAM dreams....Your servants PROPHECY....Show Your wonders in heaven and signs on earth. You said it would be. In the name of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah, the Christ)!

Send me a friend request...I'm new here. Also, find my page on facebook at www.facebook.com/unveiledpower

S

splendor258

vERY REAL! <<<just being touched by the Holy Spirit>>> Shalom!