HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
He's at peace, well and with Jesus, family & friends. See you later Deade......

Ty Lafftur for letting us know 💛💖

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Sorry to hear the news about Deade, hopefully it was natural. He seemed pretty disturbed or unbalanced towards the end.

Rest in Peace Dude!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I know he’s at peace now with Jesus, but I’m really sad right now :(
It’s just a “passing”… NOT an End…more like the beginning of all the fun stuff! The hard part is on the Earth.

Dennis is VERY well and wants all of us to rejoice with him!

Where he is, he can see all of us and can see when each of us too shall pass…make our crossing.

We will see Dennis again in our immortal bodies! It will be glorious!

All is known where Dennis is. No worries, rejoice! :love:(y)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
That makes me feel sad 🥺 no wonder I didn't see sir Deade for a long time already.... Rest in peace sir Deade ❤

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
It’s just a “passing”… NOT an End…more like the beginning of all the fun stuff! The hard part is on the Earth.

Dennis is VERY well and wants all of us to rejoice with him!

Where he is, he can see all of us and can see when each of us too shall pass…make our crossing.

We will see Dennis again in our immortal bodies! It will be glorious!

All is known where Dennis is. No worries, rejoice! :love:(y)
I know sis and thank you for the encouragement.

I had a soft spot for him, just really sad for me at this time and I’m not going to pretend I’m not hurting because I’m not a robot.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am sad to hear about Deade. I used to like all the beautiful pictures he would post.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am sad to hear about Deade. I used to like all the beautiful pictures he would post.
I enjoyed how he would tell us Good Morning and Good Night… a very sweet friend… precious in God’s sight… truly a blood brother in Christ.

Once, he was banned by CC but, we spoke up in his defense and he was reinstated. Truly, he loved us all and we loved him too. :love:(y)

We will see him again and it will be amazing!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I enjoyed how he would tell us Good Morning and Good Night… a very sweet friend… precious in God’s sight… truly a blood brother in Christ.

Once, he was banned by CC but, we spoke up in his defense and he was reinstated. Truly, he loved us all and we loved him too. :love:(y)

We will see him again and it will be amazing!
Lol, I would read good morning just as I was going to bed and vice versa. His pictures were beautiful, I cant remember where he said he got them from.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lol, I would read good morning just as I was going to bed and vice versa. His pictures were beautiful, I cant remember where he said he got them from.
I think Deade said he got them off Pinterest…:unsure:

I could not quite figure it out. Lol! :giggle:

Deade was one of a kind! :love:(y)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Aw I didnt really know Deade
But that is good to know people cared about him on here. On Christian forums you will go through ups and downs as you go through life so when people have a hard time sometimes thats when people need online forums the most...as their 'place of refuge' i.e home.

That is probably why this thread has gone on for so long..we all need a home.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
His promise was to "be in the midst" as we meet in Him.
Great to see this being walked out.:):coffee:(y):unsure:

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
With huffel gone from "A conversation about nothing in particular" and the populous backing off there, I thought I would start a new home thread.

Anyone wanting to call this home so you can find someone to talk to, feel free to make it so.

View attachment 186531
I didnt know him but just looked into what is this thread about today. Sounds like he was a kind caring friend to many here. His last posts might be the saddest thing Ive ever read here. I hope he is with Jesus and found his final "home" R.I.P Deade.💔💔💔

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Deade has passed. All is well with his soul.

Rejoice, Dennis is rejoicing… let’s rejoice with him.

No worries if anyone did him foul play, God is NOT mocked… what ever a man sows, that shall he reap. God is a God of Justice… all vengeance belongs to God…God will repay the wicked.

ALL of us need God’s Mercy….Jesus Christ, amen.
I thought someone might pass on when I finally returned😩
knew our dear friend Deade actually from 2 Christian sites I would let them know as well if I knew what it was called been so long😟
Hope he passed on peacefully🙏

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I thought someone might pass on when I finally returned😩
knew our dear friend Deade actually from 2 Christian sites I would let them know as well if I knew what it was called been so long😟
Hope he passed on peacefully🙏
Hello Joe! :love:

Deade really loved you and all of us so much. While on Earth, he was a great blessing to us all...

Every day we're all one day closer to leaving our bodies and leaving Earth but, we're also one day closer to Resurrection - returning with Christ to the Earth and reclaiming our bodies!!

True Death is total separation from God - spirit, soul and body.

As believers, we don't taste death... we leave our bodies and pass into eternal life with our Lord Jesus Christ.... all we will ever know is LIFE!

God bless you Joe! So nice to see you again! :love:(y)

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Hello Joe! :love:

Deade really loved you and all of us so much. While on Earth, he was a great blessing to us all...

Every day we're all one day closer to leaving our bodies and leaving Earth but, we're also one day closer to Resurrection - returning with Christ to the Earth and reclaiming our bodies!!

True Death is total separation from God - spirit, soul and body.

As believers, we don't taste death... we leave our bodies and pass into eternal life with our Lord Jesus Christ.... all we will ever know is LIFE!

God bless you Joe! So nice to see you again! :love:(y)
yeah he certainly liked to keep things pretty happy😀
sad his passing but, at the same time can't help but, try to smile in rememberance of him😀