Homosexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blindride

Hello, I'm a 17 year old guy needing powerful prayer to escape and be FREE from Homosexuality!!!

Just last week I went to my church youth group meeting.....and I'm so happy that I decided to go. I've been a Christian basically my whole entire life and have always been someone that is involved at church.

But anyways at the youth meeting, the person speaking that night was talking about people in sin, living in sin, and the normal everyday sin that people have to deal with. And at the same time he was talking about the Armor of God and how to use it to protect ourselves from sin.

And there was one key thing he said, that I will never forget. He said, "sometimes you mess up or get knocked down in life, and just like a soldier or warrior if you get knocked down and you survived and your still alive....you get back up and keep fighting. And for us today, when we sin and we get knocked down, you have to get back up, clean yourself up and ask for forgiveness.....and do the 180....and turn around. Don't go back to the same sin.

This is very hard for me, in fact as I'm writing this now, I cry a little just thinking about what i'm going through. For those that have been in a true relationship with someone else, will understand this more. I cry because this is extremely hard, I really and truly loved and cared for this person just like a Man loves and cares for a woman. But I want to break free, I want to change and go back! I'm ready to make the change now. Please PRAY for me that the hurt and thoughts of missing this person just go away. I know that it's the devil trying to attack me and make me fall right back down again! Please pray that I can break free and flee from this sin and that I may be at peace once again. Thank You.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
By the power of Christ, having been cleansed and forgiven of my sins, also having been called a Child of God. I ask the Father to do His will upon your life. Which He reveals to us as we seek Him and draw close to Him. He draws close to us when we meditate and put His word in our hearts, in the center of our being. Therefore I ask Him to release you of your strongholds and to cleanse you completely of all unrighteousness. You are doing what is right, seek God with all your heart. Put it in your heart to be holy before Him as His son was, and He will answer your prayers. If you are walking according to His spirit and living according to His will, He will put desires in your heart that are according to His will. But it isn't until we give up and let God guide us that this happens. You must have faith that God can heal you, He created the universe there is nothing impossible for Him!!

S

shiner500

I will pray for you

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord that all that is His victory , love and comfort will fill you and bring you to all that is the Joy in Jesus!

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

N

NMsmile

I know that God is our Deliverer. Trust him, seek him, and he will heal the hurt and deliver you one day at a time. I will be praying for you and I want you to know although you may feel alone, Christ is love, fulfillment, completion, hope, everlasting life and salvation!

H

holydaveholy

Praying for you.