Hosea 5 -- Now is the time to seek the Lord in earnest.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 “Hear this, you priests! Pay attention, you Israelites!

Listen, royal house! This judgment is against you:

You have been a snare at Mizpah, a net spread out on Tabor.

The Equality Act is a horrendous thing. However you look at it you are seeing a despicable act intended to humiliate Christians and make them guilty of funding abortions. It has not yet become law but it has been proposed and it has been passed by the House. How could all of these congress men and women have been elected without the Christians voting for them. Be clear this is a judgement on the church.

2 The rebels are knee-deep in slaughter. I will discipline all of them.

Abortion in the US has killed sixty million babies, that is a slaughter. If this act becomes law every tax payer in the US will be knee deep in this slaughter.

3 I know all about Ephraim; Israel is not hidden from me.

Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution; Israel is corrupt.

4 “Their deeds do not permit them to return to their God.

A spirit of prostitution is in their heart; they do not acknowledge the Lord.

There is a deal that has been cut. The churches don’t talk about policies. If they can be accused of being “political” then they can revoke their tax exempt status. The priests allowed the politicians to control what they could and could not say. They didn’t stop there, they now want to control what every person can and cannot say. They censor you, shadow ban you and remove you from their platforms. They also black list books and remove them from sale.

5 Israel’s arrogance testifies against them; the Israelites, even Ephraim, stumble in their sin; Judah also stumbles with them.

6 When they go with their flocks and herds to seek the Lord,

they will not find him; he has withdrawn himself from them.

All things are of the Lord. You may think the shutdown due to the pandemic is not based on a valid scientific basis, you may feel they have singled out churches and schools, but nothing happens without the Lord allowing it.

7 They are unfaithful to the Lord; they give birth to illegitimate children.

When they celebrate their New Moon feasts, he will devour[a] their fields.

8 “Sound the trumpet in Gibeah, the horn in Ramah.

Raise the battle cry in Beth Aven[b]; lead on, Benjamin.

9 Ephraim will be laid waste on the day of reckoning.

Among the tribes of Israel I proclaim what is certain.

This is the day of reckoning and there are many, many churches that are being laid waste. We are children of the King, we bear his testimony. Since when do we listen to men rather than God and allow men to tell us what we can and cannot say?

10 Judah’s leaders are like those who move boundary stones.

I will pour out my wrath on them like a flood of water.

The constitution and especially the first Amendment is a boundary stone. The government is not allowed to set up laws that establish a religion or laws that prohibit the free exercise of a religion. Yet that is precisely what the “Equality Act” does. Making all tax payers pay for abortion is to establish the worship of Molech as a national religion. The only way to establish the worship of fornication as a lifestyle is if abortion is legal and subsidized. Denying the genders and allowing anyone who “identifies” as a woman to enter bathrooms and locker rooms of women will prohibit the free exercise of the Christian religion. If you try to stop them the lawsuits will bankrupt you. They are moving this boundary stone.

11 Ephraim is oppressed, trampled in judgment, intent on pursuing idols.[c]

12 I am like a moth to Ephraim, like rot to the people of Judah.

13 “When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah his sores,

then Ephraim turned to Assyria, and sent to the great king for help.

But he is not able to cure you, not able to heal your sores.

14 For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah.

I will tear them to pieces and go away; I will carry them off, with no one

to rescue them.

15 Then I will return to my lair until they have borne their guilt

and seek my face— in their misery they will earnestly seek me.”

Now is the time to seek the Lord in earnest.