Hosea 6 -- The Lord is coming as sure as the Sun will rise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 “Come, let us return to the Lord.

He has torn us to pieces

but he will heal us;

he has injured us

but he will bind up our wounds.

I would hope by now every Christian could see the error in supporting Biden. It isn’t merely Trump supporters who are saying he is unfit for office, we even have 14 Democrats publicly saying they don’t trust him to be the sole person in charge of the nuclear codes. He wants the US taxpayers to pay for abortions not just in this country but around the world. He portrayed Trump’s shutting down traffic to China as being Xenophobic and then denied he said that. Trump was vilified for saying that Hydrochlorquine could treat Covid19, Fauci said scientists had studied it and said it was ineffective and dangerous, yet that was a lie. Scientists have studied it and determined it is an effective treatment. They called Trump a liar when he said he would have the vaccine ready by the election, they said it would be a miracle. He did it. Biden said there was no vaccine when he took office despite the fact he got the vaccine a month prior to that and over 20 million Americans were vaccinated. They said Cuomo was the “gold standard” in how to deal with Covid and now we learned he is probably responsible for well over 4,000 additional deaths in NY by forcing nursing homes to take patients with Covid. Biden and Harris both guaranteed that they would not ban fracking and then banned it the first week in office. He claims to be lunch pale Joe and yet he has killed jobs and thrown the border wide open which will insure lots of people continue to work for minimum wage. For four years Trump did not start any wars and only got us out of wars. In his first month Biden starts up a conflict with Syria that could get us back into a war. Feminists now realize that everything they accomplished in putting women’s sports on an equal footing with men’s sports has just been undone with this Equality Act if it passes. If you don’t realize it now the Equality act will destroy churches and Christian schools. If you don’t abide by this law they will shut you down with lawsuits, if you do you will have no credibility with any genuine believer. We haven’t even discussed the corruption of Hunter Biden that Big Tech and the mainstream media censored prior to the election. Kerry said that those people who lost their jobs when Biden banned fracking and shut down the pipeline and stopped construction of the border wall could work making solar panels. 95% of those panels are made in China. The shut down simple took American jobs and sent them to China. After four years with Trump we were energy independent and after one month with Biden we aren’t any longer. Already gas prices are beginning to rise. Biden promised to give every American $2,000 checks if they voted for the two senators in Georgia, but within a couple of weeks had reneged on that promise as well. This didn’t stop them from sending hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off campaign debts in their $1.9 trillion dollar “relief” bill. This bill is the biggest pork barrel spending bill in US history. It sets a record for the most pork in the first month of any presidency and Biden already is calling for more with his “infrastructure bill”. One Catholic priest called Joe Biden the most aggressively anti catholic president in US history.

2 After two days he will revive us;

on the third day he will restore us,

that we may live in his presence.

I have to think that this is a reference to the end of the age. With one day being equal to a thousand years we are now in the “third day”.

3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;

let us press on to acknowledge him.

As surely as the sun rises,

he will appear;

he will come to us like the winter rains,

like the spring rains that water the earth.”

Again more references to the Lord’s second coming. The Lord’s coming is as sure as the Sun rising. These terms that are translated as “winter rains” and “spring rains” are thought to represent rains that took place in October right before harvest and in the middle of March right after the seeds were sown. It is interesting to note that there are two raptures, one at the beginning of the tribulation and one in the middle. The second rapture is approximately 42 months after the first which would mean they are about six months apart on the calendar just like March and October.

4 “What can I do with you, Ephraim?

What can I do with you, Judah?

Your love is like the morning mist,

like the early dew that disappears.

5 Therefore I cut you in pieces with my prophets,

I killed you with the words of my mouth—

then my judgments go forth like the sun.[a]

6 For I desire mercy, not sacrifice,

and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

There are Christian organizations, Christian denominations and Christian ministries that are run like businesses. It is all about the money, the sacrifices, the burnt offerings. False prophets like Balaam and Judas are all about the money, that is their focus. The Lord desires mercy, he wants us to treat others with mercy and then he too will treat us with mercy.

7 As at Adam,[b] they have broken the covenant;

they were unfaithful to me there.

If you read Genesis 5 it appears that Adam was the name of the first town.

8 Gilead is a city of evildoers,

stained with footprints of blood.

9 As marauders lie in ambush for a victim,

so do bands of priests;

they murder on the road to Shechem,

carrying out their wicked schemes.

Reminds me of January 6th and the riot at the capital. This wasn’t carried out by a bunch of marauders only. Pelosi helped by making sure there wouldn’t be any security.

10 I have seen a horrible thing in Israel:

There Ephraim is given to prostitution,

Israel is defiled.

Anyone paying attention these last few months has seen a wicked thing. The election was stolen, those who bring forth evidence to support that have been censored, black listed, cancelled, doxed, and accused of insurrection. The pandemic was part of their wicked scheme. Abortions for all are part of their wicked scheme. Putting RFID chips in everyone is part of their wicked scheme. Rewarding big tech by making them immune to liability and leveraging them to censor their enemies is part of their wicked scheme. Bankrupting the middle class to destroy democracy in this country is part of their wicked scheme.

11 “Also for you, Judah,

a harvest is appointed.

“Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people,

The end of the age is likened to a harvest. The tares will be gathered and tossed into the fire. But at that time there will also be a harvest of the wheat into the barn and then the fortunes of the Lord’s people will be restored, just as He led Israel out of slavery and into the good land.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This comparison of the two raptures to the early rain and the latter rain is a wonderful piece to the puzzle. Think about what has happened since we have had the pandemic, the internet has been filled with the word of God. People are seeking and hearing the word. It is like the seeds of the kingdom have truly been preached all over the world. Nothing the enemy can do about it despite censoring and shadow banning. Then when the first rapture takes place what happens to all those seeds? It will be like the Spring rains that cause those seeds to germinate. It makes the age and end of the age all about this harvest. What God desires more than anything else is mercy. He is not looking to judge us, He is looking for us to receive His word and to be saved. Then the second rapture will take place like the latter rain, at the time of the harvest.