Housing and employment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 20, 2003
So peoples here's the deal,

Looking at a nice place, put in the rental application with a friend. Please pray we get it as I have to be out of where i am at the end of the month and have no place else to go :p

Also pray that we can somehow come up with the last bit of money as we're $200 shy of the freaking deposit if we do get the place.

Last but not least pray I find work asap. My magical I-saved-that-in-December-when-I-had-a-job fund is toast and I'm stressing. God has deep pockets and the ability to open doors so I'm gonna rely on that and for His favor for my prayers to be answered.

thanks!

Ty

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, for all asked overflowing in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
:)
pickles

K

Kefa52

Praying that your needs be met in Jesus Christ.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you Ty...that the Spirit will lead you into a stable living arrangement and a good job. Don't give up!