How about some little rules to brighten up the day?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
How about some little rules to brighten up the day?

• “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.” (Proverbs 11:14).

Nobody likes laws. They are difficult to take in and abide by. The more laws, the more convoluted is. Nonetheless, the more counsellors are on our side, the more precise are our decisions and achievements. And the reason can be saw below:

• “Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall occur, having been bound in Heaven; and whatever you shall loose on earth shall occur, having been loosed in Heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you shall agree on earth as regarding anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst.” (Mat 18:18-20).

When two different people or group agree outright in something, it is a sign that Jesus is working this concordance. The full and sincere agreement only comes from Christ.

Of course: when we desire something so much, our lean is to try to make people to be complaisant in our favor. Nonetheless, considering that no one of the Creator’s plans can be thwarted (Job 42:2; Isaiah 43:13) and that His way is perfect (Romans 12:2), therefore when someone or something is encumbering our walking, certainly it is the right moment to go over our concepts and values, our plans, through prayer.

Jesus was clear:

• “And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.” (Luk 11:9).

He didn’t say to:

*- Cadge*, as if, to receive a true boon, we needed to beg. When what we are asking is good and straight before the Creator, until our enemies are compelled (importuned) to give us what is necessary (read the book of Ezra, proverbs 16:4 and the illustration below):

• “And He said to them, which of you shall have a friend and shall go to him at midnight and say to him, Friend, lend me three loaves, for a friend of mine has come from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him? And he answering from inside may say, Do not trouble me. The door is now shut and my children are in bed with me. I cannot rise and give to you. I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will arise and give him as many as he needs.” (Luke 11:5-8).

*- Seek out*, as if we need to quest for the blessing until we pass out. When we seek what is good, the angel of the Creator camps round us so that no good thing will lack (Psalms 34:7-10; 23:1). If something is missing in your life now, certainly this is not good (leastwise not now).

*- Bang up*. Many people, if could, would blow up the door. Nonetheless, the boon that Jesus prepared to other people isn’t good for us. See the case of Jacob. He stole Esau’s blessing and see how much he suffered (see his history, in particular Genesis 47:9).

So, if something is going wrong in your life, pore on Jesus’ words:

• “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me, he cannot be My disciple.” (Luk 14:26,27)

Finally, have a good day mulling over in Jesus’ advices (and His servants) and put them into practice and, for sure, His blessings shall come on you and overtake you ever (Deut 28:1,2).