How Are You? - Thread

• Thread starter Precious_Sunflower
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Precious_Sunflower

Maybe there is already one in here, somewhere, but I am a bit lazy to look pages for one. My apologizes about that. ;) Well, I guess most of you knows what this thread is about? "It is to share how you are." Suprise?! ;) Just thought that I miss having this kinda thread. You can choose how long you write about this, sometimes it might be shortly written, other times longer... Just do as it fits best for you. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am feeling like I can not express myself the way I want. For some reason I feel awfully exhausted. I started writing a letter to a friend of mine, and I ended up crushing it all into pieces. I did write half a page but everything just seemed so wrong the way the words came out from my pen, I wasn't satisfied with what was written in there. Just became all boring as I tried just to quickly writing things down, as I feel very stressed about writing to her.

I told her last time that I had a lot to tell her, I had just finished a nice phonecall conversation with her the night before, and my mind was all the time working through everything I thought I should share with her. And I truly planned telling her a lot, as it is better as well as cheaper to be doing this through letter than through a phone conversation. But ever since we had our phone conversation during the start of january, many of the thoughts I had during that time has changed, so now there is a lot that I think is best to not tell, or at least not yet.

But this evening I just couldn't make myself writing this letter, I feel stressed by the thought of having to tell her as much as I first planned. I normally only start writing most of the time without having an amount of pages to write in mind, and sometimes a letter might become much longer than what I had in mind. But at least, then it wouldn't be forced and just happening all naturally. I think I should text my friend and telling her that I will just write the letter without having too much thoughts in my mind, and that if it becomes shorter than I planned, so let it become that way. As feeling always this stressed will only be streching my time in responding.

I must say that in a way this makes me feeling a bit guilty, but hopefully she will understand. I just hate feeling this way, then the enjoyment of writing to someone get's destroyed if you can not be relaxed.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im doing good despite the tribulations of life. :)
Im greatful that Jesus, is my joy, and that He never fails, even when I do. :)
For Jesus teaches us that its not about life being perfect, but His perfect being the joy and love that sustains us in all seasons.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

Precious_Sunflower

Amen Pickles! Great Attitude!

Today has been good. I went with my mother in-law to a Café, we had very nice conversations together. I especially loved it when we were talking about Jesus and the bible the most. It was nice. Other than this it has been a very relaxed day.

error

Oct 23, 2009
I'm doing great. :)

My plans for this evening->light some candles, turn on some nice music, take a bath, read. And thn I'm ready for a nice -8 hours long-sleep. :)

P

Precious_Sunflower

Sounds nice, error. :) Enjoy the evening!

E

Eileanna

I am doing wonderful! I haven't done anything productive today but eh, slacking off one day out of a week really isn't that bad I don't think. Right now I'm typing on a laptop while a kitten is cuddling up to my feet :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I am content!
It was nice enough today, and I felt strong enough, to go outside and get early work on my garden done. :)
Spring may be coming early here, saw so many tiny beginnings, buds and the quickenings of spring! :)

God bless
pickles

P

Precious_Sunflower

Eileanna; So true, slacking off a day or more during a week, isn't too bad. ;) I am relaxing every day, I do have a few house chores to be done, but most of the day I relax as well as enjoy myself. :) How sweet you have a cuddly kitten. We have a dog ourselves, also very social and cuddly one.

Pickles; Glad you are feeling content. It is always very nice feeling this way, as well as we do have reasons for being content and thankful in the Lord. Here where we live spring is also coming early. I have seen already some spring flowers popping up outside. Always so lovely seeing those little spring signs around. Looking forward till spring is into full bloom again. :)

P

Precious_Sunflower

I have been doing real great today. Feeling a lot of joy within me. Laughing. Smiling. Looking forward for the good future and plans that will come. There is so much to be looking forward to, as well as so much to be rejoicing about, as well as being thankful about. I am also happy when seeing those first spring flowers, I am looking forward to be having spring again in not too long time now. God Is SO Good! :D

P

Precious_Sunflower

Just got done playing Sims3 for around 1 hour now. I will be preparing myself for bed now. Starting with feeling sleepy, and it is also cold in this room. Goodnight from me! :) Wishing you all a good night/good day.

P

Precious_Sunflower

I am a bit mixed, to telling you the truth. Right now I am feeling much better than how I felt last night and earlier today. I am happy I managed writing a whole page on a letter I needed to start writing some time ago but didn't write yet. I am planning on writing more on this letter. Happy I feel inspired to write again.