How can I become a better Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jhesmack

I feel like as a Christian I'm not doing that well though I like helping people around me... are there other ways to improve myself...:)

W

wwjd_kilden

let God be with you in ALL things in life, both great and small :) ...I think most of us tend to forget that part.

J

JesusChaser

Basically to be a Christian is to live as Christ lived. I mean basically we are to pick up our crosses daily and follow after him. One way to become a better Christian is to be diving into the scriptures and be on our knees and praying! The best example we can follow is Christ himself and one of my personal favorite examples is this: "8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!" And that is found in Philippians 2:8. I mean you really can't get a better example than that!!!

S

sislt777

I feel like as a Christian I'm not doing that wellthough I like helping people around me... are there other ways to improve myself...:)

Listen to the bible on audio http://www.audiotreasure.com/, let the word sink into your spirit man. Get the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire! GET THE OIL OF THE OVERCOMER through prayer from your heart and obeying EVERY word of God that He enlightens to you. Count the cost, the price is high to stay in the race to the finish. Surrender all, all you time all you effort all you past all your present all you future. REDEEM the time don't waste it. STRIVE to enter into the strait GATE! Don't assume anything. GOD'S eyes are always on you. He sees what you do in secret and with your free time, and He rewards openly!
You are in the path of life, learn of Jesus and His ways and His heart and follow Him closer than you ever have. Put Him first or your religion will be in vain. Repent quickly when you stumble. Cast EVERY thought down to the OBEDIENCE of Jesus Christ! Make sure He is Lord indeed of your life in every area! Fight the good fight of faith and lay hold on eternal life. Seek Him with all you strength and heart and you will find Him! Don't excuse your sin's and don't forget to give thanks in all things to the Father in Jesus name.
The rest is in the word of God.
Be blessed in your journey home!