How can Israel ever be of one accord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CrimsonFlames

How can we ever come together as one while our nation of origin seems to be more important to some people than being part of the kingdom of Israel

How can we who are Israel scattered among the nations ever act in one accord while some of us want those in another country to accept their countries right to bomb their children?

How can Israel act in one accord when it would seem some of us have no love for those of us in other countries unless that person spits in their countries face and declares a pro-american stance?

While some are happy to live in ignorance of the world Russia has quite a massive christian populus., until we accept them as brothers we are not in one accord.., as long as we put our countries before our brethren we are not in one accord!!

We are Israel., called out of this world as a peculiar people to be a light unto the world.

Y

yaright

How can we ever come together as one while our nation of origin seems to be more important to some people than being part of the kingdom of Israel

How can we who are Israel scattered among the nations ever act in one accord while some of us want those in another country to accept their countries right to bomb their children?

How can Israel act in one accord when it would seem some of us have no love for those of us in other countries unless that person spits in their countries face and declares a pro-american stance?

While some are happy to live in ignorance of the world Russia has quite a massive christian populus., until we accept them as brothers we are not in one accord.., as long as we put our countries before our brethren we are not in one accord!!

We are Israel., called out of this world as a peculiar people to be a light unto the world.

Good focus on a personal level

zone

Jun 13, 2010

amen crimson.
again, amen.

J

jimmydiggs

While some are happy to live in ignorance of the world Russia has quite a massive christian populus.,
Are you referring to the EOC?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
ok westand.
but he means spiritual israel. the church.
not the 10 lost tribes.

Mar 11, 2011
ok westand.
but he means spiritual israel. the church.
not the 10 lost tribes.
Why? do this to a good opportunity Kathy, i am fully aware of the spiritual Israel; But HE did NOT leave us ignorant of the physical Israeal either; in which the faithkeepers built; and prayerfully WE shall defend in and through Christ/Yeshua

Forever in Christ :)

R

RachelBibleStudent

russia invaded georgia which is full of christians in 2008 and committed war crimes including ethnic cleansing...are we supposed to accept their 'right' to do that?

before you accept the russian orthodox church with open arms...consider this...

the last two patriarchs of moscow have been KGB infiltrators...

biblically russia is called rosh and magog and meshech...

gog of the land of magog is the demonic 'prince' of rosh and tubal and meshech...

in the russian language the name of the christian God is 'bog'...which already sounds very close to gog... and before christian evangelists came to russia 'bogs' were worshipped as pagan deities for centuries...

the two primary bogs were belobog or the 'white god'...also known by the name perun...and chernobog or the 'black god'...also known by the name veles... they were often regarded as enemies...but also often seen as two sides of the same coin...one for the sky and one for the earth...

perun was a god of thunder and storms and a thrower of lightning bolts...like the greek god zeus and the roman god jupiter...and more importantly like the egyptian god set and the babylonian god marduk and the canaanite god baal-hadad...

perun was also a god of war...so we have a 'god of fortresses' honored by a 'king' from the far north of israel... that sounds familiar...

veles was a serpent god with the horns of a bull or ram...associated with magic and the underworld and dragons... his name is very similar to belos...as in zeus belos and jupiter belus...the greek and roman names for the babylonian god marduk...which emphasizes the 'two sides of the same coin' aspect of the relationship between perun and veles...

veles is related to the vedic deity vala... vala was the enemy of the vedic deity indra...another god of storms and war and the vedic equivalent of perun... indra was also a 'demon of shining light' in zoroastrianism...

vladimir the great was the first 'christian' ruler of kievan rus... he worshipped both perun and veles and offered human sacrifices to them before converting to eastern orthodoxism...which he chose based on reports from envoys who were impressed by its ritual and and ceremony...

even after his conversion vladimir continued to equate the christian God with perun and also with elijah who was called 'saint elijah the thunderer'

so you tell me...should we christians accept a national church that proclaims jesus christ to be the son of a slavic equivalent of baal who bears a family resemblance to satan himself and just might be the biblical gog?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Why? do this to a good opportunity Kathy, i am fully aware of the spiritual Israel; But HE did NOT leave us ignorant of the physical Israeal either; in which the faithkeepers built; and prayerfully WE shall defend in and through Christ/Yeshua

Forever in Christ :)
nothing changed the good opportunity.
crimson spoke of spiritual israel the church, we blessed his sentiment.

as for physical israel/faithkeepers built/we shall defend/ i not knowing whatchu talking bout.

C

CrimsonFlames

russia invaded georgia which is full of christians in 2008 and committed war crimes including ethnic cleansing...are we supposed to accept their 'right' to do that?
While we could spear off in another direction pursuing the truth of exactly what did happen in Georgia Im not going to go there but what I will say is that the same is true for Russian Christians.., or any Christians

We are first children of Israel.,

Noone has said that Russia is without her secrets which I am just as much aware of as I am America's.., why do we christians entangle ourselves with matters of our nations wars?

and I am with Zone on this one., Russia is not Gog or Magog

If we wanna start pointing fingers at EOC's leadership then I'm sure there is 10 times as much muck I can sling at American Churches leadership

This all makes sense when you take the stance Christians should not be in the armed services

C

CrimsonFlames

Are you referring to the EOC?
It would be easy to say yes I speak of the EOC but its not., its Israel I speak of., those born again of the spirit called out of this world.

When I mention American Christianity do I speak of Baptists? Lutherans? Methodists? Calvinists? NO

I speak to the individuals among us who know who they are.., they are Israel

Just as the same is true of american christianity that God saves us in spite of what pulpit we stand before.., the same is true of the EOC and whatever other Russian churches exist

I do not accept any ideology that Catholics cannot be saved.., and the same precedents should be applied to Russians living within the EO churches.., Gods ways are above our way and he judges in ways we could never comprehend

He saves men and women in spite of false doctrines. And these brethren come first to me., before any physical nation that.

We., who are Israel are already under attack if people just open their eyes and see they will realise that every nation on earth has conspired against Israel as Psalm 2 suggests

I do not care for that landmass in the middle east that people who claim to be Jews fight for.., I care for Israel. The true Israel and there is only ONE Israel!!

C

Consumed

how? when we let love rule our hearts,thoughts and words, we cast all our cares upon Him, we let the peace of GOD rule , we be who we are called to be, until then, when backbiting, disrespect and doing things in the guise of love, its carnal christianity - dead works, dead words..

thats sad but true

doctrine of Jesus, expounded by the apostles - love
the whole point and work of sanctification in us all, the will of GOD for our lives - love - agape friend or foe

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
...He saves men and women in spite of false doctrines..!
Where would you draw a line here? How much heresy would you say someone can believe in and still be saved? What is salvation as you see it? A huge experience of "God" or man's "commitment"?

I would say that some will be saved in spite of their errors, but in outright false doctrines?! That is something else entirely. I wouldn't say that someone can be saved if yet believing a false and cursed gospel.

I agree with the statement that the Church=Israel or vice versa. Which was true from the very beginning.

Last edited:
C

CrimsonFlames

Where would you draw a line here? How much heresy would you say someone can believe in and still be saved? What is salvation as you see it? A huge experience of "God" or man's "commitment"?

I would say that some will be saved in spite of their errors, but in outright false doctrines?! That is something else entirely. I wouldn't say that someone can be saved if yet believing a false and cursed gospel.

I agree with the statement that Church=Israel or vice versa. Which was true from the very beginning.
So then if someone in false doctrine cannot be saved then we must conclude that Catholics cannot be saved.., which is it? Because lately theres been a massive push to reconcile differences with the Catholics suggesting we must accept Catholics as Brethren yet they are lost in false doctrines and dogma

We must also conclude that Jews cannot be saved out of their false doctrines also., correct?