How can you express your love for your wife when you're like me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
How do you tell your wife how much she means to you .. As the times pass I think of her now that time is shorter and how much I appreciated such a great gift from Jesus .. I think about all the times I didn't take time to express what a wonderful lifetime gift she has been .. Thank you Jesus for that beautiful young bride you give me, so young, beautiful and innocent, and thank you my love for being so humble, loving and caring, it is your very essence and I know you've performed it every breath of your beautiful life in my eyes .. Thank you my loving wife who I'm sure I have hurt in times past and for your love through it all, please forgive me because I have paid in aguish when I think of possible offenses even as simple as taking things you do for granted .. Thank you my faithful wife for giving me two impressive sons and caring for us your whole life with no selfish complaining or grumbling .. Thank you for working and helping us at your work and the work at home you do, the clean house you keep .. Thank you my dear for being willing to sit with sick family and friends tirelessly, what a special creation you are from God .. Thank you for not gossiping, nagging or living under a negative spirit, what a blessing you are to all who know you and putting up with those who've tried to down you and your God given humble spirit .. And thank you for making my life complete for you truly have, always dependable, always faithful, always obedient allowing me to lead our family even moving out of state to new adventures, alone, just you and I with no help ever except God .. And thank you for your quiet faith and goodness in Jesus which is what lead me to the Lord when you should have left or kicked me out long ago .. My dear wife , you saved me and lead me to Jesus without ever saying a word about the gospel but with your manner and Christian upbringing .. How humble and vulnerable with innocence you are .. Thank you Jesus and I pray you keep her safe and secure in your supernatural grace, please anoint her with your Spirit all her life with your peace that passes all understanding .. There is scripture that says there will be no marriage in heaven but now I realize more and more how can I imagine any life with out her .. My hope is that we are indeed one flesh and we are .. But how can I tell her the extent of my love for her ? I am a tuff guy who can't deal with his emotions .. I love you my dear wife in ways I didn't know existed until you give me the honor of being your life long husband .. Thank you Jesus .. And dear, my memories today are full of you and how incredible you are and always have been .... Thank you so much, in Jesus name I thank you .. You are indeed my everlasting crown Georgia ..

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
@bojack
Wow that was just amazing.Wonderful honest,heartfelt expressions of gratitude to your wife.Beautifully expressed and not making any excuses for past mistakes.WELL DONE..👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻✍🏻👏🏻👏🏻.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Amen'...........we have been blessed with a precious gift.
I thank my wife for just being her.
'Praise God'

20080323210354_flowers-8023 - Copy.jpg
And, we can never say it enough!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How do you tell your wife how much she means to you .. As the times pass I think of her now that time is shorter and how much I appreciated such a great gift from Jesus .. I think about all the times I didn't take time to express what a wonderful lifetime gift she has been .. Thank you Jesus for that beautiful young bride you give me, so young, beautiful and innocent, and thank you my love for being so humble, loving and caring, it is your very essence and I know you've performed it every breath of your beautiful life in my eyes .. Thank you my loving wife who I'm sure I have hurt in times past and for your love through it all, please forgive me because I have paid in aguish when I think of possible offenses even as simple as taking things you do for granted .. Thank you my faithful wife for giving me two impressive sons and caring for us your whole life with no selfish complaining or grumbling .. Thank you for working and helping us at your work and the work at home you do, the clean house you keep .. Thank you my dear for being willing to sit with sick family and friends tirelessly, what a special creation you are from God .. Thank you for not gossiping, nagging or living under a negative spirit, what a blessing you are to all who know you and putting up with those who've tried to down you and your God given humble spirit .. And thank you for making my life complete for you truly have, always dependable, always faithful, always obedient allowing me to lead our family even moving out of state to new adventures, alone, just you and I with no help ever except God .. And thank you for your quiet faith and goodness in Jesus which is what lead me to the Lord when you should have left or kicked me out long ago .. My dear wife , you saved me and lead me to Jesus without ever saying a word about the gospel but with your manner and Christian upbringing .. How humble and vulnerable with innocence you are .. Thank you Jesus and I pray you keep her safe and secure in your supernatural grace, please anoint her with your Spirit all her life with your peace that passes all understanding .. There is scripture that says there will be no marriage in heaven but now I realize more and more how can I imagine any life with out her .. My hope is that we are indeed one flesh and we are .. But how can I tell her the extent of my love for her ? I am a tuff guy who can't deal with his emotions .. I love you my dear wife in ways I didn't know existed until you give me the honor of being your life long husband .. Thank you Jesus .. And dear, my memories today are full of you and how incredible you are and always have been .... Thank you so much, in Jesus name I thank you .. You are indeed my everlasting crown Georgia ..
Very beautiful! Please make sure your wife Georgia reads your post......We'd love to know her response! :love:(y)

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Very beautiful! Please make sure your wife Georgia reads your post......We'd love to know her response! :love:(y)
I called her in after it was posted and she was touched but as usual she says she could say the same about me .. She said ''awww thank you and hugged me with one of her special ''squeezy hugs'' and a kiss .. lol .. She's very low maintenance too

EmaQ

Sep 23, 2020
This is so sweet of you to write this to me. I can say the same thing about you my sweet man. God sure knew what he was doing when he joined you and I. After 47 years we are still going strong. Thank you for being the man you are and for always being there for me. I love you as much today and I did when we first met on Hick St all those years ago. You are my soulmate and I will love you til the day my heart goes still.....

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
This is so sweet of you to write this to me. I can say the same thing about you my sweet man. God sure knew what he was doing when he joined you and I. After 47 years we are still going strong. Thank you for being the man you are and for always being there for me. I love you as much today and I did when we first met on Hick St all those years ago. You are my soulmate and I will love you til the day my heart goes still.....
Well welcome babe .. Thank you for the reply and surprise message lol .. Those baked pork chops were a real treat tonite, thanx , but you know you're the best treat I've ever had and can't ever get enuff of .. Yummy .. I love me some E-MA .. :love: ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Well welcome babe .. Thank you for the reply and surprise message lol .. Those baked pork chops were a real treat tonite, thanx , but you know you're the best treat I've ever had and can't ever get enuff of .. Yummy .. I love me some E-MA .. :love: ..
PS , As usual I forgot something , the laugh and the smile you keep on my face WHAT-A-WOMAN !!! :love::D:);):cool:

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

A couple more things just in case .. Of my many thousands of pleasant , loving memories of your constant acts of devotion and love .. Two things I cherish in amazement to this day among many that stand out about you .. You may not remember or know a couple that still impresses me .. I will take them to my grave in pleasant wonder and admiration of your gentleness . One was on our honeymoon and you were 17 and we were in the car near Disney World .. We had a couple of those orange juice thingies that looked like an orange with a straw and out of the blue without thinking you just picked it up and kissed it and set it back down you were just so happy .. I was thinking ''females are such strange and mysterious beings and made me understand why I was so willing to fight to protect and provide''
The other time is we were still young laying in bed late and in the dark one nite, not talking, just laying there on our back waiting for sleep and you just hugged my right arm with both your arms and put your face gently against the top of my arm as trying so hard not to disturb me and you began to sing to me so softly and so intently, so quietly as trying so hard not to disturb me but so heartfelt from you to me so humble like a gift with all the heart you could put into it, and I was so amazed at your femininity and inner beauty and to lay down all your pride before me, words cannot express what that meant to me, you bearing your soul before me and for me, another insight to you inner beauty .. And this is where you have brought me to, your affect on me after all these years of being you , I'm still tuff but you turned me into a big ole teddy bear for you . I love you Georgia with all I got and always remember how happy you made me ..
I just wanted to put this one other message here while I can that you could refer to later .. Again thank you and I love you .. Jesus, you keep her safe and care for her always please and after my final good bye ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Jason, thanx for my 67th birthday greeting from you today , what a great man you turned out to be .. I have never been prouder of you as always .. You are a remarkable man and so gentle yet strong .. I have so many proud memories of you and your uniqueness, you are one of a kind . A great hard working, dependable and generous citizen you turned out and did I mention a great attitude and hilarious at times .... I thought you were more man at 12 yrs old than 99% of all men on earth .. You always tried so hard to please your mother and I .. You are/were a giant and leader in your work, academics, sports , all that you do actually .. I know this because I kept my eyes on and prayed for you more than you will ever realize and my pride and pleasure in you could not be more .. You are as faithful a father, son and person as could be , may Jesus always continue to bless you .. Of the accomplishments you have , your work accomplishments to being promoted to soon to be part owner in your multimillion dollar company the academics, TD's, great catches and hits, your popularity and including all people with genuine friendship .. But with your goodness also come being taken advantage by some and you took it like a real man of God.. But God intended it for your good . Now you are even a better man being tried by fire, just continue with Jesus and learn that though you have suffered you have glorified His name for doing the right thing and also brought great honor to your mother and father .. Study this scripture, it's for you .. For when you do what's right , even suffer for doing it, you bring glory to God and you have ..
Always remember Isaiah 55 . He is God so always be still and purposely know it .. That's why He came and died for us all .. Meditate it and find spiritual comfort that He alone is worthy ..
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Your problem has always been getting down on yourself imo .. Don't ever listen to the liars .. You are human and Jesus does not bring up your perceived or past mistakes, Jesus forgives and forgets them and we all have them, jus sayin .. Always remember that son , and the devil always knows how to accuse or blame, he is the liar .. Don't ever let your mind tell you lies but listen to your heart and confess scripture, which is why knowing scripture is so important .. Rebuke the devil in Jesus name as often as it takes and with scripture .. May you walk in the presence of the Lord all your days my dear oldest son .. I remember when you were young I led you and your brother to Jesus in prayer at the beach one day, explained the gospel and you were eager , your brother too so we did it and again I was so proud .. Then that Sunday at Silver Lake Baptist without my knowing about it you and your brother both walked down the aisle to make a public profession that you officially accepted Jesus and His gospel, then followed up with baptism the next baptism service .. I was so impressed and proud, as great a day as I have ever lived, thank you so much ... I never said much about it but there was a very dark time in my life I thought I had committed a sin that I thought Jesus would not forgive me, silly, silly me and Isaiah 55 again .. Jesus died for me and calls us as long as we have breath, we serve a great big and mighty God .. I still fall short but Jesus is the author of our salvation and I'm so glad He is our Lord and I'll see you in heaven soon .. I love you so much son and you have always been a pleasure to me , May God continue to Bless you and all of your house in Jesus name and that you grow closer and closer to Jesus with abundant life, you certainly have my blessing forever .. And thank you for assuring me many times to never worry about mom , that you will always take good care of her .. And I thank God for you and the joy you've always brought me and your mom .. You truly have the heart of King David imo ......

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Jamie, thank you for my birthday greeting today son, like Jason you are a champion .. You have also been blessed at whatever you do but also humble and strong . Dependable to family, work, and friends with so many fond memories and so faithful to your family, brother, mom and I . You are blessed and always gravitate to the top, you are a blessed, compassionate winner .. Thank you for the honor and obedience you've always blessed your mom and I with .. You also have the heart of King David with strength and ethics .. I'm so proud of you and all my memories of you are always pleasing .. Your wisdom and work ethic has served you well and I've watched you excel in all you do, even become plant manager with no higher education, maintenance superintendent, supervision and many other important jobs that former employees still look you up and stay in touch .. I credit Jesus for all you are and ever will be .. May God continue to bless you and your house forever and may Jesus get the glory .. You have exceeded my expectations .. Remember I told you once to not get caught up in any phase of your life but to move on to the next phase as each phase offers different rewards as you grow older and you have did a marvelous job.. Continue to be strong and grow in our Lord Jesus .. I pray you and your house will continue to grow in grace and in Jesus .. You and your brother are already more man than I will ever be and you've been tried by fire also .. Thank you son for being so strong, humble and serving with little or no complaints, it will only get better for you and your house in Jesus .. I can surely rest in peace knowing the type men you have become .. You and your brother are living proof you can love and live an exciting full life without being bad or taking advantage of anyone ... God Bless you always Jamie and continue ''swinging for the fence and knock'n it out'ta da park'' Jesus and I will be waiting proudly for you, Kelly, Kellen and all your house .. I do want you to know that I am at peace and I rejoice .... Jesus is good .. And thank you for your assurance that I never need to worry about mom when I'm gone .. Remember I told you one time long ago that whatever you did you would be a champion at it . Whether a drug addict or preacher or whatever you would excel and be a leader, one of the best , thank God you chose Jesus and the right way , always seek His will and learn, love His Word more and more, because there is so much more and more as you continue to learn to rest in and rely on the Lord and share with boldness that He be firmly established in you ..
One memory stands out, when you were 8 or 9 you went out to play one Saturday morning and no one was out and no cars around, you came running home thinking Jesus had come and forgot to take you .. I told you there was no way that could ever happen and you were OK , that Jesus could never ever forget you or leave you, you got saved just as sure as any person ever did get saved and asked for salvation in prayer plus baptized in His name, praise God .. I remember going over the gospel with you and your brother that day at the beach and you both were excited and willing as you explained it back to me, then I led each of you in prayer out loud .. What a great day that was as all the angels in heaven rejoiced over your soul being saved to eternity .. True, pure, joy and treasure for me to this day .. Remember , that I taught you and disciplined you a few times pretty harsh according to scripture with love and you took it like a man as did your brother .. It was out of love you can be sure .. There are many people who were not brought up and trained in the way and love of Jesus and to become a winner, but also remember our mantra, we must win the right way and we win to show every one how a winner conducts themselves in a Christlike manner, not to strut around or brag but to include and share with all others to win them with love, hard work , cool , and grace we learn from Jesus .. The heart of David , with prayer you and your brother turned out to be more man than I could have ever imagined and I give Jesus all the glory so thank you and Jason for making me so proud the way you guys lead by example .. We are nothing without Christ Jesus so let your light shine and continue to increase ..
And remember when Kellen was born dangerously premature and I went to Jesus in prayer for an hour or two then at 1:15 pm that day Jesus answered my prayer to call you and tell you that Jesus had just give me peace knowing she would be OK .. What a pleasing little fireball and beauty she is become . Always continue to show her Jesus in all you do , continue to set the standard for you and your beautiful wife .. Praise God always and know you have earned more than my complete confidence .. Love, Dad

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
LOL Well you could start by telling her everything you just wrote about her here. Just be as real and truthful as possible and just let her know all these things. I praise God for these women of God.

LOL wrote this before I read the rest of the comments.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
LOL Well you could start by telling her everything you just wrote about her here. Just be as real and truthful as possible and just let her know all these things. I praise God for these women of God.

LOL wrote this before I read the rest of the comments.
Believe me I have lately, just trying to make my peace and leave her some of my last thoughts she can refer to later if she wills so .. I am so computer ignorant and such a poor writer this Christian Chat venue worked so well , anyway, I'm done now .. God Bless .. And thanks Christian Chat

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Believe me I have lately, just trying to make my peace and leave her some of my last thoughts she can refer to later if she wills so .. I am so computer ignorant and such a poor writer this Christian Chat venue worked so well , anyway, I'm done now .. God Bless .. And thanks Christian Chat
Maybe I ain't quite done .. I was brought up in a godless home, born to a 16 year old godless mom and a godless dad .. My dad was a modern day Nephilim if there ever was one but he had some good points and we had some good times but I think I was resented and he never seemed to want to be married .. He could do anything , He taught himself how to play scratch golf and was offered a job as club pro, was the catcher on the men's mill baseball team at 13, (back when players were recruited to play) could play basketball well, could pitch and throw fastballs and junk right or left handed and all strikes, scored a TD the first time he ever touched the ball 10th grade HS then quit the team, box, and SC State marble champion when he was 10 and placed 2nd in the southeastern regionals in Florida '' saw that in a 40 yrs ago today article in the local newspaper article'' .. Later I saw him win MVP on a losing mill softball tourney ''Cone Mills'' 62 (when there was only one tourney per year) G'boro playing third base and always batting first , he was good … Arm wrestling I never saw or heard of him being beat, he wasn't that big but he had the strength of an animal, lol even crack pecans with his toes for laughs , he could grab you with his toe like pliers lol .. I've seen him ring up and count the price in his head all the prices of a full buggy of groceries then add tax and tell her the price before the cashier could ring it up on her cash register many times , even tell her any mistakes if she made one .. He was the life of any party and for years people from his hometown would tell me crazy stories when they found out I was his son . He could get any woman and I think he thought he was Burt Reynolds's superior .. But he was an alcoholic , he worked every day but he drank every day .. He had one year college but quit , he still went on to advance to upper management in Standard Oil he was high enough to be told to agree that there was an oil shortage while oil tanker ships sat loaded off shore waiting for prices to rise . I was abused both mentally and physically , even though my name was g-dammit lol . g-dammit come here , do this, don't do that, shut up what ever .. I thought it was normal until I got old enough to see other families .. He even would get with his drunk friends and make me fight their sons , I hated it and I've seen some frightened little kids when they refused, their dads would curse them and call them girls or cowards and I felt so sorry for them then we would end up playing like best friends ever .. I came to be a God hating Atheist who never seemed to fit in , there are millions like I was .. I was always good at what ever I did but never fit in because mostly I never knew how to act to begin with , I at least had sports to rely on, chess and work that I could find a place to somewhat fit in and find a little worth.. Many folks abused have little to rely on .. I said all that to say this , he was brought up in church as a child .. continued ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Dad come to ridicule Christians and fierce enough that very few would attempt to witness to him and he would just blow it off ..'A wild donkey of a man and 1/2 Lebanese lol .. So I was young and newly married to a wonderful Christian girl and was showing paterns like my dad and when I would hurt her she never fought me but just go and cry .. It began to let me see what a wretch I could be and I think the Holy Spirit began to convict me .. I hated to hurt her and I seemed doomed to it and helpless and of course I drank , smoked a little dope and hung out at beer joints like dear old dad and out of control at times .. One particular story I had a work friend who we'd been drinking and playing poker and he wanted to go fight and take over a bar, he was always talking that crap it seemed so I said aight come on . So we went to a biker joint ''Outlaws'' I think in Rock Hill SC one Fri nite about midnite and I said OK let's have some fun .. I insulted a woman at the door while I looked her boyfriend in the eyes then when he started laughing I knew he didn't want none, went on in and turned a table with 3 sitting there a couple in the floor with everything on there table, I thought Tommy was watching my back but that's when he ran and got back hiding in the truck . I went on to the bar shoving people out of my way and when I got to the bar about 5 people were holding out budweisers to give me , I took one and killed it, then another and looked back for Tommy, he was gone .. I wiped my mouth never said a word and left to find Tommy slumped down with the motor running to go .. I was never mad, didn't mean any major harm it was just a game to me and amphetamine w/alcohol entertainment . So many times I would be so ashamed when I sobered up .. I got to where nothing excited me and I began to be sick and tired of being sick and tired even though I could get pretty much anything I wanted .. Then one dy a friend I played ball with had got saved and he was bold enough to come to my house and preach the gospel and pray for me , I was like ''really'' but he planted the seed in my heart even though my brain didn't want to hear it .. So he left .. I was running 5 miles a day at the time everyday alone and I began to think about God , 2-3 months Jesus was on my mind every day , I never went to church except a couple times alone during softball season to qualify for the city church soft ball league before I was married .. So I knew nothing about Jesus but I'd heard about Him .. So I was running one day and the presence of God became irresistible and I realized for the first time God is real .. So I had a little conversation .. I remember thinking about evolution which I believed and crucified Christians with, then I said Jesus, either the whole Bible is true or the deals off, then I thought about all the things I would have to give up in my life which was my life .. Next I thought ''who do I think I am that millions of Christians willing to die for Jesus and doing right can't be wrong or me be anywhere close to being that smart to deny it, a humbling realization actually .. Then I thought ''I'm a lot of things but I know I can't live a lie now that Jesus has come to me and revealed Himself to me'' So I accepted Jesus as my Lord right then and there .. Instantly I almost fell down He hit me so hard and I couldn't catch my breath for several minutes .. I went to church that Sunday and made a public profession and again I couldn't breath weeping and not really understanding it all and wondering ''how can all these people just sit there quiet if this is what being a ''born again'' Christian is like .. I know why now, it was because I needed it for my own good and part of my personal salvation and to fight the devil when he would come to lie to me.. Every one can be different but Jesus remains the same .. It was not too long before I backslid because I wasn't disciplined and didn't get into reading the Word and praying like we all should .. I was a babe in Christ and had no clue what to even pray for ..… continued

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
So Jesus rolled His sleeves up and began to work on me because I certainly could not ever do it myself .. And yes He is God .. Being pretty ignorant I remember praying Lord I'd like to get paid playing ball or working on a fishing boat lol .. So what do you know, I got recruited to a small time travel softball tournament team with hotel, meals, equipment and either so much per home run or so much per game .. Next and later on I moved to the beach and my first job was working on a 50' commercial shrimp boat which I loved, go figure ! Even the way I got that job was a miracle and it was later after a hurricane blew our boat up the river and into the woods that the Lord reminded me of those forgotten but answered prayers .. Around 1983 I think .. But so many miracles surrounding it all that had to happen .. Meanwhile I had been run through the ringer and jobs were hard to find after the shrimp boat job, which I made pretty good money .. So by now I was seeking the Lord again and in church .. This time much more bible study and more prayer and Jesus continued with miracles .. It just seemed like every day there was worry about how was I ever going to make it .. And Jesus became my only hope .. A few years and many miracles with bible study and prayer I began to ''get it'' .. After a few dreams and visions I began to witness to every thing that moved and on fire .. I even remembered the time I started trouble at the motorcycle beer joint and on request went to a motorcycle clubhouse in Wilmington that a young boy in church asked me to go witness to his dad, a big redheaded biker and leader of that chapter .. I fasted and prayed then went alone with Jesus, about 8-9 bikers were there harleys, beer can piles in the yard and they were all weeping , the big redhead tried to get me to come weld were he worked, anyway he soon got saved , reunited with his wife and son and his wife healed of cancer . So many stories and testimony of Jesus .. I found 3 other guys and we privately decided to go out and do what Jesus said , fasting, praying , witnessing, praying for the sick, for all the local preachers and churches whatever we decided that week .. More miracles and revival started and it was our secret .. The church didn't even know what we were doing as far as I know, but we had got permission to stay overnight in the sanctuary praying , even anointing all the pews with a dab of anointing oil on a Friday night until sunrise Saturday morning.. But before Sunday school began the Holy Spirit told me to get up and go pray out side each door of every Sunday school class in the building .. I said ''nah, that's just me'' but then one of our little group came to my Sunday school door and stuck his head in and said to me come here a minute and said ''Brother I've been disobedient to the Lord, He told me to go and pray for every Sunday school class and I didn't'' I said come on, He just told me the same thing so we went and quickly prayed outside each door'' .. So it was time to begin and my elderly lady teacher said ''I can't teach our lesson right now because I feel led to praise the Lord , so for 50 minutes we praised and worshipped God as each saw fit.. Then at Preaching the same thing happened , the preacher stepped up to the mic and said ''I feel led for us to just praise the Lord and for the next hour or who knows we praised, thanked, wept, repented and worshipped God , then the same the next few services, that night, Wednesday, the next Sunday morning and Sunday night people were getting saved and revival lasted for months , people were visiting from out of town .. It just so happens that Jentzen Franklins father was the preacher at that time, I found out years later, he must have been in HS or college at the time plus I was just visiting for a while as I did other mainstream denominations and to stay away from church politics .. On a lighter note , one night we were out street witnessing and a couple half drunk marines, one loud mouth insulted the girls from our church to us and the guys with me saw it coming and drug me back, tackled me from getting my hands on him and I wasn't playing, they sobered up quick and left .. LOL .. And I saw the fear of God in his eyes as I splained things while still struggling to get my hands on him.. I told them I wasn't going to kill him, just preach him the gospel in a way he could understand , ''a whipping for his correction and filthy mouth''.. I really think he may have turned to Jesus later on and I think I was prompted by the Holy Spirit .. It's one thing to insult me, I can take it .. continued

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
So many testimonies .. But back to Dad .. I had some dreams and visions of both heaven and hell in back to back nights .. The second was actually being tricked into gradually being led out of the presence of God .. As good as the first dream was of being in Gods presence oh well , I was in a giant sized room on my hands and knees laid as low as I could get and I knew God was on His throne but I never looked up to see, I just lay there and waves of radiated comfort and love just poured through my being , I've never felt so satisfied and as I basked in His presence I remember thinking ''I could stay right here and not move a muscle for ten thousand years'' .. The next night after I was filled with the Holy Spirit all that day I had a dream that I met a stranger that seemed the best friend I ever had but without any regard to Jesus .. continued

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
So this new friend wanted to do whatever I wanted to do and nothing really bad , just doing stuff like exploring around .. Then I wanted to do whatever he wanted to do and seemed pretty innocent but there was just no regard to Jesus one way or the other, we kept hanging out and he said ''would you like to see my house'' I said sure so we were at his house so he led me in the first room and it was great, then he said check out this next room and it was pretty good but not awesome like I thought the first one was , then he said come on and see this next one , OK the 3rd room had began to loose any appeal and I began to wonder what could be going on for the first time , then he said now this next room as we were getting deeper into the house and this 4th room was becoming darker and more sinister and I started to become a little afraid by the time I went in the 5th room I started to realize he wasn't my friend and that he was controlling me the whole time and I realized who he was and he knew I knew who he was .. By now I had realized I was no longer in Jesus presence and there was nothing I could do about it .. I was terrified with such horror and hopelessness I've to this day never imagined .. He had one more room he intended to take me in as he grinned and I knew what was tied up in there .. I woke up and my whole bed was shaking literally because I was shaking with so much horror .. I stayed messed up from it for a couple months and finally I got over it and that's when I first got serious and want no one to ever go to hell and I witnessed to everybody every chance even put messages in bottles and put them in the ocean for a long, long time..

So dad needed salvation and no one could deal with him , except Jesus I lived 300 miles away and would always fast 3 to 7 days before I visited and many times after talking with him and ready to leave I would ask him to accept Jesus that I didn't want him to go to hell .. He got to where he would cry while shaking his head no to Jesus probably 4 or 5 times then one day I walked in ready to do battle and he just looked at me and said ''guess what'' ? I saw it in his eyes and I hollered out ''You Got Saved'' I run and picked him up and was spinning him around in the living room praising god and crying another group of guys I knew had come by and led him to the Lord a day or two before I got there , he started going to church and the preacher would play golf with him a couple times a week .. It was funny because the preacher would ask him ''how in the world can you hit the ball like that and I can't'' and he would tell the preacher because you just ain't living right like I am Preacher .. LOL

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
May our Lord Jesus send a mighty revival and may we be convicted by the Holy Spirit to win souls for Him .. That Jesus continue to make ways and I need it too , let us all step it up a notch or two who need to in Jesus name . Amen .. And God Bless all and all those who keep watch with oil in their lamp .. And I thank Jesus for all the churches and born again Christians who were there for me .. May we all stir up that gift that is within us .. In Jesus name I take authority over and cast down all spiritual wickedness in high places . In Jesus name I cast out all demonic oppression in our lives .. Lord Jesus revive us again and again .. Prepare us for a world revival that we bring glory to your name .. God Bless America and Israel .. Amen

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
It takes a man to go against his instincts to shout out praise to the Lord, even raise holy hands in praise for some and for any who say the gifts of the Holy Spirit are over and done good for you but you can kiss me right square on my big ole butt, did you get that, you can kiss me right square on my big ole butt .. If I risk looking foolish or undignified to anyone so be it .. It is between me and Jesus, and nobody else's business .. In the Spirit or out of the Spirit just the same and the sacrifice of praise .. But for me, I have plenty to shout about ..