K
Kerim
Guest
I guess most of you know that our video screens are just electrical sets on which ANYTHING could be displayed as being fiction/fake or real/true. And far from prejudices, it is not easy differentiating them as long we have no means to know, in person, the truth behind the scenes.
On the other hand, most people, mainly those who may lose valuable things (starting from losing their jobs, reputation, if not the safety of their families and theirs) by seriously contradicting the stories of their supervisors, prefer pretending they believe whatever is approved officially or, at best, keeping themselves silent. This case could be observed anywhere, but mainly in great nations where people are better watched.
As usual, I have to give a real example to clarify the point of this thread.
I remember I heard, once and via almost all international news agencies, that, based on solid evidences displayed on TV, international criminal ‘brains’ could be ‘extremely idiots’ in business (money) and politics (power). Naturally, I was ‘real’ surprised because it was the first time (in my 60 years) I heard that an international criminal brain could be much less intelligent than I.
But at the same time, I noticed that billions of good people around the world didn’t mind seeing themselves much smarter in business and politics than serious criminal brains. 
Did all these good people really believe this could be true and real? Only God and each of them know.
I guess, most of you have also heard this news, as I did.
I mean, many here know the story (or fairy tale, made for adults) to which I am referring.
Only if you are allowed to discuss and analyze openly such story, we can do it far from politics, I mean... just by applying logical reasoning as we do in any scientific study. Otherwise, I understand that we should drop this thread because your peace and safety are more valuable to me than any truth we may reveal here.
On the other hand, most people, mainly those who may lose valuable things (starting from losing their jobs, reputation, if not the safety of their families and theirs) by seriously contradicting the stories of their supervisors, prefer pretending they believe whatever is approved officially or, at best, keeping themselves silent. This case could be observed anywhere, but mainly in great nations where people are better watched.
As usual, I have to give a real example to clarify the point of this thread.
I remember I heard, once and via almost all international news agencies, that, based on solid evidences displayed on TV, international criminal ‘brains’ could be ‘extremely idiots’ in business (money) and politics (power). Naturally, I was ‘real’ surprised because it was the first time (in my 60 years) I heard that an international criminal brain could be much less intelligent than I.
Did all these good people really believe this could be true and real? Only God and each of them know.
I guess, most of you have also heard this news, as I did.
I mean, many here know the story (or fairy tale, made for adults) to which I am referring.
Only if you are allowed to discuss and analyze openly such story, we can do it far from politics, I mean... just by applying logical reasoning as we do in any scientific study. Otherwise, I understand that we should drop this thread because your peace and safety are more valuable to me than any truth we may reveal here.