How did Peter walk on water

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

Was it in fleshly form or spiritual form 😋
Fleshly form, of course.
It's called a "Miracle".

Jan 24, 2024
He also descended

13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man

Dec 18, 2023
Fleshly form, of course.
It's called a "Miracle".
well do try to see the funny side, but also take the funny side seriously. what about the miracle that was not believed

Like not believing in the unseen

Obviously you can't see what I'm asking lol

Neither did all the disciples lol

They where all there in spirit on the boat none the wiser not believing in the unseen

When Jesus walked on water they saw him in spirit.

THe disciples said oh look it's a spirit

And like any other person they didn't believe in seeing spirits lol.

Even when Peter walked.on water he never realised he was there in spirit and sunk.

He also never believed Jesus was there in spiritual form.

I mean it's really that simple 🙂

Dec 18, 2023
When he walked in the Spirit he was lighter and could walk on the water. When he walked in the flesh, he was heavier and sank...sunk...sunked. One of those.
shaking-my.gif

The living stone still lives in the unsaved 😊

The living stone pulled the spiritual body out of there own fleshly bodies, everyone of the disciples to see the unseen, to see there spiritual body and to see what needs saving emoji-smiley.gif

But the unsaved don't know there spiritualy body is identical to earthly body, so they never knew, truly they where there in spirit on the boat

But the scripture reveals how scared there spiritual body was inside there earthly body

Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a spirit ,” they said, and cried out in fear. emoji-smiley.gif

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 263379

The living stone still lives in the unsaved 😊

The living stone pulled the spiritual body out of there own fleshly bodies, everyone of the disciples to see the unseen, to see there spiritual body and to see what needs saving View attachment 263381

But the unsaved don't know there spiritualy body is identical to earthly body, so they never knew, truly they where there in spirit on the boat

But the scripture reveals how scared there spiritual body was inside there earthly body

Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a spirit ,” they said, and cried out in fear. View attachment 263380
I knew what you meant. I like mine better.

Jun 24, 2020
When Jesus walked on water they saw him in spirit.
Nope, they way him in the flesh with their natural eyes.

THe disciples said oh look it's a spirit
And they were totally wrong.

Even when Peter walked.on water he never realised he was there in spirit and sunk.
Meaningless. Pete was just fine NATURALLY walking on water - UNTIL he was distracted, and took his eyes off of Jesus.