How did you accomplish changing yourself with Gods help?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrotherG

Friends I must be really truthful and give you my testimony on how God can change even the worse of sinners. As I look back over my own life. I abused my body with many drungs, alcohol, and sex. trying to find some peace in my own life. I had a stepfather who hated me beat me. I didn't understand why so I just took it. after time pass i was on my porch smoking drugs and it hit me. See my friend their come a time when you got to get sick and tried of being sick and tried. I just was tried of doing drugs. and I believe that was God saying Now it's time to bring him out. while walking with the Lord he showed me a better way to live than just doing drugs. Many of my friends died. Hum?? But yet the Lord allowed me to live. And because of that change I'm to fearful to go back out their. I'm reminded of the woman that was thrown down at Jesus they told him this woman was caught in sin. when they look in Moses law they wanted to stone the woman. And ask Jesus what say you. Like they thought Jesus was going to agree with then. But he said you without sin throw the first stone. so I believe we have to look deep within ourselves and be truthful. that without Jesus we will fell. so as they left Jesus told the woman where are those who said you sin. She said no where Lord. he said to her go and sin no more unless a worse thing come upon you. and friend for this very reason I choose not to go back out into the world. weather hell or high water we must stand for Christ. may the peace of God be upon you.

BrotherG