How do I delete old conversations and alerts?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
If you mean private messages, there is an option at the top to leave it. I'm not sure it will fully delete it but it won't be in your messages anymore.
And I don't believe you can delete notifications, either. You can open the notification alert and it will mark them as read. Then they will stop displaying, but can still be found on the notification page.
Your only option is to turn off notifications. When you open the notification box there is an option that says 'Preferences' that takes you there. This gives you the option to opt out of different sorts of notifications.

S

Scribe

For threads you may want to make sure it does not say you are watching
1600309015352.png

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
If you mean private messages, there is an option at the top to leave it. I'm not sure it will fully delete it but it won't be in your messages anymore.
And I don't believe you can delete notifications, either. You can open the notification alert and it will mark them as read. Then they will stop displaying, but can still be found on the notification page.
Your only option is to turn off notifications. When you open the notification box there is an option that says 'Preferences' that takes you there. This gives you the option to opt out of different sorts of notifications.
Thank you!