How do I forget and move on? -.-

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
So basically you thought she wanted a relationship too, but then you found out that she didn't and now you are in a world of hurt. That makes sense. Next time you need to not deceive yourself into thinking the girl is interested in more than friends until you ask her outright if she is or not. For now its going to sting like a _____ , and there's not much you can do about it except wait for the healing. If feel for you , brother. I have been in the exact same shoes you're in many times. Now I don't even want to be friends with a woman I'm interested in. I will just ask for a date before a friendship develops. I mean why set yourself up for that kind of fall. Its not worth it.

Last edited:
J

Joshua175

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I wouldn't expect a 27 year old to be so immature.