How do I......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

reference a thread from another post? Example if I'm writing in music forum and want to reference to a specific thread from miscellaneous?
Thanks

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do you mean include a link to the other thread? If so, you can simply copy and paste the url to the specific message or thread you desire. To make the url go to a specific post, click the post number on the upper right hand side of the post first, before copying the url in the address bar :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Also, above every message box are icons, one of which looks like, um, hmmm, haha, what does it look like? :giggle: Two circles sort of, it is between the T for font size and the little mountain icon for inserting an image. If you hover your cursor over it, it says Insert Link. If you click that, an app opens where you can insert the link in one line, and the text you want the link to say instead of having a big long url in your message :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Example <~ Click that :)

"Example" was the text I chose for the url link to another CC page/post :D

You are welcome, Godsgirl!