how do u know whether its from God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

osh

Hi...i've been praying for my life partner a while...im praying for God to show me who His will for me is...i had liked someone a while back, but we did wrong in Gods sight, n it didnt work out....we gave up our close friendship, and he is very far away now and we just occasionally say hi through facebook, without saying much about our personal lives...i have prayed and tried to get over this person and try my best not to keep contacting him.

Then i recently met someone who was showing an interest in me...n he was the kind i like n he is a true christian and he's single......so i prayed about it...n waited..n waited...been waiting long...then i gave in and just sent him a simple message talking about work on facebook....he didnt reply(i know hes seen my message)...

So i realised I jumped ahead of God and asked for forgiveness and i kept praying...and I'm praying for God to show who His will for me is...and i get signs which point to or remind me of the first person..signs like i keep seeing his name (not very very common) in my daily devotionals, books by famous christian authors, my family mentioning things related to him( they dont know about him at all) and a specific shape of the moon which he and i had kept as a sign when he left, that we were thinking of each other..( sometimes i wudnt see the moon but someone who knows nothing about this ,wud call up to say "hey did u see the moon today...its beautiful"...)

I believe that God has forgiven me for the wrong kind of relationship we had, n i dont think that the first guy will be Gods will for me n Im trying to be patient n trust God to make the path clear......but sometimes i cant help thinking about these signs...is it from God?