How do we know if it's God's will?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gale

Apr 15, 2022
I'm praying about studying in a Christian School. So we moved to another place but my prayer was opposite to what I ask. I wasn't given a privilege to study in Christian School. I was in a school who majority of students are broken family, drinking, smoking, etc.
I met a person who never believed in God.

Is this God's will?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm praying about studying in a Christian School. So we moved to another place but my prayer was opposite to what I ask. I wasn't given a privilege to study in Christian School. I was in a school who majority of students are broken family, drinking, smoking, etc.

Is this God's will?
We cannot escape the world. I was saved while serving in the armed forces. I wanted out almost as soon as I was was saved, but God kept me there four more years. We need to depend on Lord Jesus to keep us in his keeping power. You have the opportunity to witness to people who are lost and perishing.

God knows what is best for us. His grace is sufficient. You do not have to let people drag you into their sinful lifestyle. You may be used to help people to meet Jesus and become new people in Him.

Gale

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you sir. I appreciate it. Maybe I am meant to be a light to people who are in darkness.
When Jesus was on earth he mingled with sick, hopeless people. His purpose of salvation is not only for righteous people but for the sinful like me.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

Is this God's will?
No, you are not to be "unequally yoked." Corinthians 6:14 (KJV) says, “Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers. . .”

You don't have to go to a christian school to find believers though. If you truly wanted to you could find a christian school I would say. However either way that part is God's will. That's different than a relationship.

Maybe they have campus crusade for Christ? Or go to a church nearby.

Gale

Apr 15, 2022
Actually I am expecting that it is a Christian School because the owner of that institution is also a Christian and we have in the same denomination. But I realized that it was consist of non believer teachers and students. I can only say, that the number of the believers can be counted only by fingers. On the bright side this owner had helped many students who can't afford their studies and draw them to Jesus. I was just amazed when I see at last the purpose of being part of that institution🙏

Apr 17, 2022

Is this God's will?
If God put an unbeliever on your path then I said yes it is you job to tell him or her about God love. God does not want any to go to hell but all come to believe in him.

Oct 27, 2022

Is this God's will?
Perhaps God has you there to set an example to others or possibly give testimony of your faith in the Lord. Hang in there and pray for the Lord's guidance.