How Do You Bring People to Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anelpark

Hello everyone! My name is Anel. I'm from Iloilo City but I'm currently staying in Korea together with my family. I've known some Koreans via Kakao Talk who don't believe in Jesus/God. I really have this urge to tell them about the good news of the gospel but they would just simply try to ignore you or change the topic.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Hello anelpark, There are so many different things I could say regarding "how to bring people to Jesus" So just from my own experiences & what the Bible say on this, I will say start by praying for those you are trying to bring to Jesus. Prayer is powerful & don't ever underestimate the power of prayer. Ask the Lord to help you share your testimony & what the Lord has done for you, with family members. The Lord will begin to bring opportunities of sharing to you. I have some family who are not Christians, who I have been praying for, & I know the Word says that "our prayers will not return void" Isaiah 55:11 So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. I have 4 brothers, two of them have found the Lord & are growing in their faith. This is an answer to my prayers! My other two brothers I'm still praying for, but I trust that the Lord hears my prayers & that brings me peace that I can rest in.

A

anelpark

Thank you! ??????

P

Practice-English

Eh,
it's not evident!
I know that your desire is to bring others to believe in Jesus,
but Trust me it's really not Simple,
even in Canada, Quebec it's tough and hard so.
If they don't want to listen, it's their problems,
you did what you did..
It's not your fault at all!
It's not mine too if people in my province don't want
to listen or reply non stop bulls** when I talk about God.
Many people don't want to follow,
let them go away...
The most important is you heard and believe in Lord Jesus
by listening and reading the Bible,
and to keep contact with Him!
Revelation 22.jpg

J

jer2911

1. 1Corinthians 3:6-7. Of course you know the very basic: Pray. 2. Open your mouth and allow the Spirit to give you what you have to speak. 3. Plant seeds by building friendship first. 4. Nurture by asking help from other mature Christians 5. God will make it grow. Because it doesn' t matter if its u who planted or me who watered and nurtured. God always have the finale. :)

T

tin017

honestly its kinda hard because speaking pa lang with people or talking to them about Jesus some may reject it or change topic agad but some naman accept it but with God's help thru your actions pa lang certainly a person will get curious about you and xa mismo magtatanong why you look so different from anyone else so with that you can start a conversation about our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jul 18, 2015
Hello everyone! My name is Anel. I'm from Iloilo City but I'm currently staying in Korea together with my family. I've known some Koreans via Kakao Talk who don't believe in Jesus/God. I really have this urge to tell them about the good news of the gospel but they would just simply try to ignore you or change the topic.
There is only one way to bring someone to the foot of the cross, your desire to love them.