How do you guys evangelize?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 2, 2023
Evangelism is often more than verbal. People watch you far more than you realize. If they see joy, thankfulness and other fruits of the Spirit, they will note it. If they are true seekers, they may even come to us. If they are perfidious, they may go to great lengths to cause us to stumble. If we decide to speak forth, we must be sure to consult the spirit for guidance in each individual situation.

Jude 1:22,23
“And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."
Thank you so much for pointing this out.
You are so right. A lot of Evangelism happens when unbelievers see the reality of Jesus in our lives. Sadly, we can also put people off Jesus when our lives speak of bigotry, hypocrisy and spiritual arrogance.
A life that is surrendered to Christ in worship and lived to glorify Him and to love and serve Him and our fellow men is a beautiful testimony to the power of God so save and to transform.

Oct 2, 2023
@Keris

Another example....
There's the gospel from the church pulpits too, but the Bible shows us that the evangelism is to take place outside of the church while believers in Christ are fed .

Thank you for this powerful message!
I will share it to many.
Praise God for His wonderful love and for the perfect Salvation He gives.
Knowing He will not take it away from us releases us into a life of worshipping and serving Him.
And where we fail He is good and He will restore us.
What a wonderful God we serve and what a precious Gospel we have to proclaim!
God bless you as you delight yourself in Him today! 🌻

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Keris so glad to have you joining the fellowship and fun😊 here at CC!!! My calling is for the homeless, mainly, I feel they are neglected and shunned. I usually have in my car dry snacks, left-overs and things I get marked down. Most want me to pray for them and say they know Jesus. Sadly, some are too far gone and that's when I call 911 to get them in a hospital. May God continue to bless you and your endeavors🙏!

Oct 2, 2023
Hi Keris so glad to have you joining the fellowship and fun😊 here at CC!!! My calling is for the homeless, mainly, I feel they are neglected and shunned. I usually have in my car dry snacks, left-overs and things I get marked down. Most want me to pray for them and say they know Jesus. Sadly, some are too far gone and that's when I call 911 to get them in a hospital. May God continue to bless you and your endeavors🙏!
Wow!
When you care for the homeless you are sharing the heart of Jesus.
God bless you for all you do for them!

In my church in England we have a thing called Community Table where we have been feeding an increasing number of homeless folks for many years now on a Thursday.

Other churches in our area are covering the other days of the week. God loves His people working together to bless the needy!

Every week we feed up to 50 people that sleep rough. We also have two community nurses that offer free medical care and that make sure that a person with urgent medical needs gets taken to and cared for at the local hospital, without bureaucracy getting in the way.

However, what you are doing as an individual is also a life-changer!

Maybe you could start a threat and get people to share ideas of how they can help and bless the homeless in practical and spiritual ways?

Oct 2, 2023
We have the message of life to share.
What a privikege and what an honour.
What joy and how humbling.
Jesus, all for Jesus! 🌻

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Wow!
When you care for the homeless you are sharing the heart of Jesus.
God bless you for all you do for them!

In my church in England we have a thing called Community Table where we have been feeding an increasing number of homeless folks for many years now on a Thursday.

Other churches in our area are covering the other days of the week. God loves His people working together to bless the needy!

Every week we feed up to 50 people that sleep rough. We also have two community nurses that offer free medical care and that make sure that a person with urgent medical needs gets taken to and cared for at the local hospital, without bureaucracy getting in the way.

However, what you are doing as an individual is also a life-changer!

Maybe you could start a threat and get people to share ideas of how they can help and bless the homeless in practical and spiritual ways?
I wish more churches would regard the poor, as they should be doing, Great to hear what you're involved with as well🙏👌!