How do you make decisions?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the decision was made...its annoying when people overide your own decisions and then act like you have no choice.

When you take away peoples power to decide, you put them in chains.
Some people dont realise they have a choice as everything had already been decided for them, then realise too late they could have said something.

I have learnt that sometimes you just have to say, Im doing it this way and too bad if you dont agree with me, I will keep doing what Im doing cos its my choice.

I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My observation is....some people take an agonisingly slow time to decide.

What could be done in a split second, takes some people years and years. I think its because they are asking everyone else first then waiting around for some kind of consensus.

But unanimous decisions are hard to come by. Its so much easier to make a unanimous decision of one!

Imagine if every decision you made was the right one, Not just for you but for everyone else you encounter. How would you even know this??

By having the peace that passes all understanding perhaps? Being singleminded? Not looking back? Jesus did say those that looked back were not fit for the Kingdom of God.

A lot of decsion making Ive seen is based on looking back, its reactive and judging people on what theyve done or had in the past. There seems to be no faith in that though. Sometimes you just need to take that leap.