How far do you wish to know the truth about yourself?
Are you sufficient bold to pray like this?
• Psa 26:1,2 -> “Judge me, O Jehovah, for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in Jehovah without wavering. Examine me, O Jehovah, and prove me; Try my heart and my mind.”.
Well, have you put before your eyes what is written below?
• Psa 26:3 -> “For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes; And I have walked in thy truth.”.
With whom have you walked and sit along with?
Psa 26:4,5 -> “I have not sat with men of falsehood; Neither will I go in with dissemblers. I hate the assembly of evil-doers, And will not sit with the wicked.”.
Have you washed your hands? If yes, with what and what for? See the stance of the psalmist:
• Psa 26:6 -> “I will wash my hands in innocency: So will I compass thine altar, O Jehovah;”.
Many times, people don’t concern about keeping feelings, thoughts and actions clean and, when they go to Jesus for this, they are focused on gaining blessings instead of improving their communion with Him, such as the psalmist:
• Psa 26:7 -> “That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard, And tell of all thy wondrous works.”.
Do you really love to be where Jesus is working?
• Psa 26:8 -> “Jehovah, I love the habitation of thy house, And the place where thy glory dwelleth.”.
Do you long for being part of this? Or are you very busy working, serving or amusing with the wicked?
• Psa 26:9,10 -> “Gather not my soul with sinners, Nor my life with men of blood; in whose hands is wickedness, And their right hand is full of bribes.”.
Is Jesus’ integrity your integrity too so that you can serve of example for yourself and for the others (like Paul – 1Cor 11:1)?
• Psa 26:11a -> “But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity:”.
Even if you think that you are right, pray to Jesus:
• Psa 26:11b -> “Redeem me, and be merciful unto me.”.
Moreover, have a good day staying with your feet in an even place, aiming bless the Creator in the middle of everybody, specially amidst His people:
• Psa 26:12 -> “My foot standeth in an even place: In the congregations will I bless Jehovah.”.
Are you sufficient bold to pray like this?
• Psa 26:1,2 -> “Judge me, O Jehovah, for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in Jehovah without wavering. Examine me, O Jehovah, and prove me; Try my heart and my mind.”.
Well, have you put before your eyes what is written below?
• Psa 26:3 -> “For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes; And I have walked in thy truth.”.
With whom have you walked and sit along with?
Psa 26:4,5 -> “I have not sat with men of falsehood; Neither will I go in with dissemblers. I hate the assembly of evil-doers, And will not sit with the wicked.”.
Have you washed your hands? If yes, with what and what for? See the stance of the psalmist:
• Psa 26:6 -> “I will wash my hands in innocency: So will I compass thine altar, O Jehovah;”.
Many times, people don’t concern about keeping feelings, thoughts and actions clean and, when they go to Jesus for this, they are focused on gaining blessings instead of improving their communion with Him, such as the psalmist:
• Psa 26:7 -> “That I may make the voice of thanksgiving to be heard, And tell of all thy wondrous works.”.
Do you really love to be where Jesus is working?
• Psa 26:8 -> “Jehovah, I love the habitation of thy house, And the place where thy glory dwelleth.”.
Do you long for being part of this? Or are you very busy working, serving or amusing with the wicked?
• Psa 26:9,10 -> “Gather not my soul with sinners, Nor my life with men of blood; in whose hands is wickedness, And their right hand is full of bribes.”.
Is Jesus’ integrity your integrity too so that you can serve of example for yourself and for the others (like Paul – 1Cor 11:1)?
• Psa 26:11a -> “But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity:”.
Even if you think that you are right, pray to Jesus:
• Psa 26:11b -> “Redeem me, and be merciful unto me.”.
Moreover, have a good day staying with your feet in an even place, aiming bless the Creator in the middle of everybody, specially amidst His people:
• Psa 26:12 -> “My foot standeth in an even place: In the congregations will I bless Jehovah.”.