How far is too far?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Have you ever been cyberstalked or had someone hack your email accounts, etc.? How did it make you feel? What did you do?

This happened to me a couple of months ago. I knew someone was doing it, but wasn't quite sure who it was, so I planted a few surprises for them to read. It helped me learn who it was. :)

L

Liz01

It happened to me months ago, I knew who was but i didnt know what to do because i already had some protections in my computer, it was very frustrating, but then i thought that if someone was reading what i was writing then may learn something about Jesus, so i stoped worrying about it and asked God to touch the heart of that person.

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
thread question is misleading-.

As for your question.
It could be that the problem sits in front of your computer..

N

Nalu

As for your question.
Her question is honest, why are you attacking her?

She is a long time member here, you are not. You may want to sip a tall cooll glass of "settle down and behave".

J

Jullianna

It's okay, Nalu, but thank you for your gallantry. Perhaps there's a language barrier that caused him to miss the connection between my question and the issue at hand. :)

J

Jullianna

As for your question.
I didn't ask what caused it. I know the answer to that question, at least in my case. I asked whether you had experienced it and how you were affected by it. :)
My apologies if there is some sort of language barrier that prevented you from understanding the question or it's relation to the heading.

Welcome to CC! :)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
It would be extremely hard for anyone to hack my emails because I only send about five a year :p

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I thought this was going to have something to do with something else, and I don't play baseball.

Um, I find cyberstalking is kind of a form of flattery, along with Background investigations and Illegal Credit Checks. ;)

K

kayem77

Why do people still hack email accounts? Haven't they heard of Facebook? If I want to stalk somebody I just go there haha.

J

Jullianna

I thought this was going to have something to do with something else, and I don't play baseball.

Um, I find cyberstalking is kind of a form of flattery, along with Background investigations and Illegal Credit Checks. ;)

HAHA! Made ya look! ;)

Pffft...doesn't play baseball. *sigh* Greatest game ever *kicks dirt*

J

Jullianna

Why do people still hack email accounts? Haven't they heard of Facebook? If I want to stalk somebody I just go there haha.
Actually, they hacked my FB too :(

L

Liz01

hahaha ppl dont need to stalk through facebook either because there is all there, more than stalkers would want to know hahaha

K

kayem77

hahaha ppl dont need to stalk through facebook either because there is all there, more than stalkers would want to know hahaha
Yeah thats what I meant. You don't need to do anything if you have their facebook hahaha. The new stalkers tool, pretty useful. I'm guilty of being a facebook stalker, but in a healthy way :).

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

You've come out of seclusion! Hallelujah! Now if we could just get Nod and Kim to come out too.