How Gaza's Christians view the Hamas-Israeli Conflict

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fishbait

Could have. Israel could have given back Palestine all the land they occupy. But they didn't. Could haves are worthless pieces of the past, where no person resides at this present moment. Could haves mean nothing.
Don't worry about Gaza Esanta. God has the land of 'Gaza' under full control. His plans for Gaza doesn't have any "could haves" anywhere in them. Before time began He knew that haters of His chosen people and the land of Israel would raise their ugly heads in these last days. Choose what side you're on carefully Esanta. Choosing the wrong side will be disastrous for those who do.

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day be ‘forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you support). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah" (Revelation 5:5). God links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of God’s Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger."

"For Gaza shall be forsaken, And Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, And Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, The nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians): "I (God) will destroy you So there shall be no inhabitant." Zephaniah 2:4-7

All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note of this warning from God.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2014
Don't worry about Gaza Esanta. God has the land of 'Gaza' under full control. His plans for Gaza doesn't have any "could haves" anywhere in them. Before time began He knew that haters of His chosen people and the land of Israel would raise their ugly heads in these last days. Choose what side you're on carefully Esanta. Choosing the wrong side will be disastrous for those who do.

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day be ‘forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you support). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah" (Revelation 5:5). God links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of God’s Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger."

"For Gaza shall be forsaken, And Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, And Ekron shall be uprooted. Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, The nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians): "I (God) will destroy you So there shall be no inhabitant." Zephaniah 2:4-7

All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note of this warning from God.
You know, I reckon if Jesus was on Earth people would bow at his wisdom, his insight, and his absolute compassionate attitude. But you really portray none of those characteristics. So I'm going to take what you said and throw it in the trash with everything else that deserves to be.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
You know, I reckon if Jesus was on Earth people would bow at his wisdom, his insight, and his absolute compassionate attitude. But you really portray none of those characteristics. So I'm going to take what you said and throw it in the trash with everything else that deserves to be.
Would Jesus fire missles at random into Israel to kill his fellow Jews?
Would Jesus spend hundreds of millions of dollars on tunnels to kill Jews or would he spend it on building power stations, hospitals and new homes for everyone?
Would Jesus prevent people from leaving their homes so they could die and be used as propaganda against Israel?

Jun 18, 2014
Would Jesus fire missles at random into Israel to kill his fellow Jews?
Would Jesus spend hundreds of millions of dollars on tunnels to kill Jews or would he spend it on building power stations, hospitals and new homes for everyone?
Would Jesus prevent people from leaving their homes so they could die and be used as propaganda against Israel?
They seem like pretty stupid questions.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
They seem like pretty stupid questions.
WWJD? What Would Jesus Do? They are not stupid questions, you can not defend Hamas when you place Jesus in thier army.

I think If Jesus was given $500 million he would build power stations, feed the people, give them best health care and give everyone a new all mod con home.

Jun 18, 2014
WWJD? What Would Jesus Do? They are not stupid questions, you can not defend Hamas when you place Jesus in thier army.

I think If Jesus was given $500 million he would build power stations, feed the people, give them best health care and give everyone a new all mod con home.
You can't defend anybody who kills if you ask 'what would Jesus do'. Apply your principles to all circumstances instead of picking sides and you'll understand that.

O

oldernotwiser

i hope thats sarcasm esanta. we didnt do that in the 1st century and i doubt that we have changed very much.