How God looks upon us

  • Thread starter Thread starter benottranformed
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

benottranformed

Guest
I don't know if you have children but I do and let me tell you this I love my children because they are mine I made them. They both are two totally different people different characteristics. But they warm my heart when they talk to me and in the actions they do and sweet things they say to me. and I think God looks down on us as they same way when we talk to him I think he gets those same ooey gooey feelings and when we do something we learned from talking to him in our daily lives he gets the same happiness and none of us are the same we can all line up and do the same task and we would all have a very own way of doing it and just like watching our children he looks upon us and notices when we are comical or shy or nervous and thinks how cute is that we are all different and special. Just like our own children I believe he values and LOVES our special twists on living life and growing to be our own individual self.