How God Uses Teenagers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 23, 2012
I think God uses Teenagers to have our faith grow through him, to get really for children so they can preach the word to their children, i also think God uses Teenagers to grow stronger in him and to get used to go to church and read the Bible:) God uses us at a young age like now or younger so when we grow up to get a job, we can possibly become a Preacher, Minister, or a Pastor:) God got plans for us and it kind of like when David went against Goliath, David was 16 years old and God was with him when he went against Goliath.

E

Elohim

Amen! I couldnt agree with u more.
Bless u my brother in the Lord.

Nov 29, 2012
Yeah, true, but that makes me wonder why we are so often silenced by so called grown ups only because we are 'just' teenagers. David was ignored at first, and they laughed when he wanted to fight against Goliath.

K

Kefa52

David shared what God told him with respect and confidence.
I have seen so much wisdom shared her on the teen thread. The problem is that sometimes it is shared with arrogance and a need to prove oneself. That tends to destroy a witness.
I see it because I have been there and done that.
We don't need to prove anything... Share, and the Holly Spirit will give the power, and do the convicting.

I will go back to the old folks section now.:)

D

dru

Agreed (David was 16 when he killed g.??? didn't know that) :)

K

Kefa52

Nebuchadenezzar's dream of the colossal statue and Daniels interperitation was in 602 bc. He would have been 18.
Daniel started his training at the age of 16.

K

Kefa52

God will use us at any age. The key, is to humble ourselves, and realize it is his wisdom, and knowledge we are sharing.

Dec 23, 2012
Amen Kefa52, god uses us at all ages

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
God bless you brother Mike, may he guide you through his sovereign will and establish you till the coming of the Lord.

E

Elohim

Dear Dru,
David was not 16 when he died Read 2 Samuel 5:4 it is believed he was 70 years old.
GBU

shawntc

May 7, 2010
God certainly uses teenagers. Indeed, it's likely that the apostles themselves were teens when Jesus called them. The apostle John may have been as young as 15. Those like Peter, Judas Iscariot and Matthew were probably older, in the 18-21 range. The rest were teens. Keep in mind that you became an adult much quicker back then than you do now.

Jan 4, 2013
It is difficult for faithless adults to understand the meanings of children or teens. When a child or teen speaks of faith or higher power, and the adults themselves have no real platform of faith, it is nearly impossible for them to conclude whether these words/actions of the youth are driven by lies and tricks of satan or a true act of good through faith. So it is and forever will be up to the children/teens to usher in the new generations of the followers of Christ. We must put away childish things when we accept Christ. For innocence is just that. Innocence. Denial of God is false innocence that can not be tolerated. We must bare the cross that our elders bore before us. So that our children may one day accept Christ on their own. And truly walk the straight and narrow path.

Jan 4, 2013
What I mean to say, is that I do not think God uses teenagers. I think teenagers use God to become faithful adults.

Nov 29, 2012
What I mean to say, is that I do not think God uses teenagers. I think teenagers use God to become faithful adults.

Nice semantics..
but God's doesn't let Himself be used and manipulated, HE IS GOD.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

David shared what God told him with respect and confidence.
I have seen so much wisdom shared her on the teen thread. The problem is that sometimes it is shared with arrogance and a need to prove oneself. That tends to destroy a witness.
I see it because I have been there and done that.
We don't need to prove anything... Share, and the Holly Spirit will give the power, and do the convicting.

I will go back to the old folks section now.:)
Yes, this exactly.

Teenagers could really do something big in our world today, but most of them are rude, and cocky. They think.at 16 or 17 that they know everything. I would love to see one who truly had Gods agenda on his or her mind.

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
i believe that the teens today should just get off their duffs and start spreading the word. get box of tracts, join some ministries. go to marti graus or something and reach out. there are always perfect opportunites to be had for the lord.

Nov 29, 2012
Yes, this exactly.

Teenagers could really do something big in our world today, but most of them are rude, and cocky. They think.at 16 or 17 that they know everything. I would love to see one who truly had Gods agenda on his or her mind.
'Middle aged single women could really do something big in our world today, but most of them are rude, and cocky.
They think at 29, 30 that they know everything. I would love to see one who truly had Gods agenda on her mind.' :D

See? Ageism works the other way around too...

But seriously, you really have NO idea how many teenagers get saved EVERY DAY.
I bet you could learn a thing or two from some of them.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

'Middle aged single women could really do something big in our world today, but most of them are rude, and cocky.
They think at 29, 30 that they know everything. I would love to see one who truly had Gods agenda on her mind.' :D

See? Ageism works the other way around too...

But seriously, apparently you have NO idea how many teenagers get saved EVERY DAY. From a lot of them you could clearly learn a thing or two.

I was going to respond to this post in a very different manor, however i feel like this is what needs to be said.
In my post i was not attacking you or even directing anything towards you., It had nothing to do with you personally. I was speaking of the teenagers i do know. So It is not necessary to attack me. I'm not sure why your being overly sensitive about this issue, or why your posting pictures of women from a nasty show, does sex in the city really have anything to do with this.
Anyways, don't get so worked up over something so small you have to come out over reacting and insulting people. I read your original post before you deleted it and added in the rude remark. I liked the first one better.

Say what you like, but i will no longer be responding or reading anymore of your posts.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
K

Kefa52

Humble youth have tremendous power in God.
Here in New York State students can legally have prayer groups at school. They can't gather during school hours. The school can't be involved. It has to be organized and run by students only.

I checked and there is a group of students that meet off campus. They pray at the flagpole every morning before classes start. They meet outside during ball games etc and hand out literature about their group.

It is a small group of about 20 students. I can't imagine how their prayers please God.

Ask around your school. Ask teachers,principals,school district offices. Don't take NO for an answer until they can come up with the law that says you can't pray at school.

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
whats funny is ages 16- 17 and ages 29-30 are prettyn much the same =P imo they should just do what posted even