How Has The Christian Chat Forums Made You Into a Better Christian?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Hi MessengerofTruth, see that you are relatively new so a thing you may want to look at is the date of the post you respond to. Some time the post is old like the one you addressed here and if you may be thinking to get an answer it looks as though it could be the person who posted may no longer be on this chat.
Thank you. I had not realized this. :)

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
This is the first Christian chat forum Ive joined. Ive found it to be informative and insightful. Ive come across many wonderful members here and a few not so wonderful members but they are people just like me, so all I can do is pray for their situation and mine. I want to be closer to God.
👍 Fixed it.

Apr 22, 2023
well i have been transfored into beleive OSAS so now i can sin and not worry about not getting to heaven
"Have mercy upon me a sinner . . ." says Psalm 51, while the Psalmist in Psalm 119 declares, "I have laid up thy word in my heart that I might not sin against thee." Jeremiah tells of God’s promise: "I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." The passage from John speaks of the "judgment of this world" and says that the "ruler of this world" is about to be cast out.

Sin is the very opposite of obedience. Repentance without a turn to obedience to God is a questionable repentance.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
well i have been transfored into beleive OSAS so now i can sin and not worry about not getting to heaven
Hello Robertt, I must have missed this post of yours (but I am thankful that @ChildofGod1976 did not :)).

While it's true that our sins do not cause us to lose our salvation (and that you needn't "worry" that you will), it's just as true that God does not intend for us to use this knowledge as a license to sin.

That said, I agree with what is said by Dr. Pink in the quote that you see below, that sin, for the true believer, is a terrible thing, and difficult/painful for us as soon as the Holy Spirit makes us aware of what we've done. I also agree that our attitude towards sin is one of the great indicators of who we really are (in regards to being a Christian .. or not).

Perhaps you see things differently, however. What, for instance, do you think about the ideas expressed in Dr. Pink's quote :unsure:

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

Pink - Grieving Over Sin.jpg

Apr 22, 2023
Hello Robertt, I must have missed this post of yours (but I am thankful that @ChildofGod1976 did not :)).

While it's true that our sins do not cause us to lose our salvation (and that you needn't "worry" that you will), it's just as true that God does not intend for us to use this knowledge as a license to sin.

That said, I agree with what is said by Dr. Pink in the quote that you see below, that sin, for the true believer, is a terrible thing, and difficult/painful for us as soon as the Holy Spirit makes us aware of what we've done. I also agree that our attitude towards sin is one of the great indicators of who we really are (in regards to being a Christian .. or not).

Perhaps you see things differently, however. What, for instance, do you think about the ideas expressed in Dr. Pink's quote :unsure:

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

Great response!

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
I would like to know how the Christian Chat Forums have helped you transform into a better Christian.
Chuckle!! All you'll find here is confusion, and what I've found over the last 30 years in places like this the revelation of just how broad the religious confusion actually is.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I would like to know how the Christian Chat Forums have helped you transform into a better Christian.
It hasn't made me better or worse. I don't have a lot invested in this forum, I'm neutral. My spiritual life doesn't depend on likes or dislikes I might get here. It's just a place to hang out.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Seeking-Christ! I have been a member of various forums and this one for six months. Meeting new believers from various parts of the world-amazing. Fellowship together- precious in this day and age. Iron sharpening iron in the discussion of doctrines- challenging but good. But more and more I have realized that what's more important than what happens to I or you is what we can do to bless someone else. On a forum you might bring a cheery word to a dear heart and that might be the only cheery word that person receives that day! You might encourage someone or give them advice that makes all the difference in their life. You might just provide a listening ear at the right moment. Quite often we do offend one another- all we can do is forgive as the Lord has already forgiven us. God Bless You :)

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
I am so thankful for Christian Forums that we can talk about The Bible, prophecy, and the rapture of believers. It is a place to go for fellowship to encourage and build each other in our faith.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
This Forum keeps me in the Word! Even though I have memorized most of the New Testament I enjoy the challenge brought to me in these forums.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
The bible says that when we come together Everyone has something to share or to give (1 Corinthians 14:26). It's a great place to learn from one another and to Fellowship. It's not an easy time to be a believer, betters to be believers together. God Bless You :)