How high can we go? What about you at the same time do we get to know? :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

--- not weird, just focused snackerboss. :)

---()---
There's a little girl standing in the corner of the candy shop. She's got mud in her hair, her eyes carry uh glare, oooooh, what looking despair. And she cries 136 times into the air: What about me?
Ohh, did the shopkeeper, Mr. Green, fall for her ploy and give her 137 pieces of candy?

G

GreenNnice

Ohh, did the shopkeeper, Mr. Green, fall for her ploy and give her 137 pieces of candy?
---
Actually, he felt really sorry for her, she had to call her mom on her cel and let her know that the candy man just gave her 138 pounds of candy :D

V

violakat

Listening to Worship is so Restful.

G

GreenNnice

Listening to Worship is so Restful.

Good to hear, I dare you to listen to 140 straight hours of music with only water and juice your nourishment.

V

violakat

Good to hear, I dare you to listen to 140 straight hours of music with only water and juice your nourishment.
I do not take up dares like that. 141

G

GreenNnice

I do not take up dares like that. 141
----well then, be that way, I will be true to a number that is 142.
Something about me more is
I danced in the ballet Romeo and Juliet when a frosh in college, I did it to develop grace and strength in off-season from soccer mostly but really did enjoy it .

C

christiancollegegirl

I think that's the most interesting post you've ever made.

V

violakat

I must agree with CCG. Do you still do a little bit of dancing every now and then?

G

GreenNnice

I must agree with CCG. Do you still do a little bit of dancing every now and then?

-----i don't dance at all now, but I danced for around 145 minutes every Saturday night in college, just having fun. I did like it. The Lord leads.

How do you know the Lord is leading your life when you are a single?

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Generally by asking Him and listening for His answer.

I like ballroom dancing, though I rarely ever have a partner to dance with...

146.....pick up sticks

G

GreenNnice

Generally by asking Him and listening for His answer.

I like ballroom dancing, though I rarely ever have a partner to dance with...

146.....pick up sticks
----
147 ...there's a place that's Heaven .
----
I like games, all kinds, even though I am mostly horrible at them especislly pictionary.

C

christiancollegegirl

I'm really bad at pictionary.

I prefer word games over sports games

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
I grew up on the most isolated inhabited island in Britain and still breed Shetland ponies there. 149

G

GreenNnice

I grew up on the most isolated inhabited island in Britain and still breed Shetland ponies there. 149
From the time I was 4 and all growing up, I can still remember 'Charlie,' who was our Shetland pony. He was a good ole boy, dark brown fur, golden-brown mane, and, he loved people. But I wasn't' so attached to him. I loved soccer, played it for 150 hours a month I bet , if you count practices, games, and, playing it in my dreams.

V

violakat

I was born in the Possum Kingdom area of TX and never saw an opossum until I was an adult, in another area of TX. Of course, I only lived in PK for maybe a few months.

G

GreenNnice

I was born in the Possum Kingdom area of TX and never saw an opossum until I was an adult, in another area of TX. Of course, I only lived in PK for maybe a few months.

------+-----+
It's taken me 152 minutes of straight thinking but...I've come to the sad realization , sniff, sniff, that not nearly enough people are posting on this thread so...my opening thread comment of saying we would maybe get close to reaching 'infinity' just won't be true. :(

----
I like to kid around, in a fun way with friends and family, with usually what I say deeper in meaning than just making fun of things :D

V

violakat

------+-----+
It's taken me 152 minutes of straight thinking but...I've come to the sad realization , sniff, sniff, that not nearly enough people are posting on this thread so...my opening thread comment of saying we would maybe get close to reaching 'infinity' just won't be true. :(

----
I like to kid around, in a fun way with friends and family, with usually what I say deeper in meaning than just making fun of things :D
I sowwy. But I bet Piddy will make you feel better.

G

GreenNnice

I sowwy. But I bet Piddy will make you feel better.
Uh, I think you forgot something, and, yes, vkat, Piddy consoled me with lick after lick after.... 154 of them to be exact :E
----
My dog listens well, when we go for one of our many walks (or runs) in a day. She stops whenever she hears my certain voice.