How I Knew

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusFreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusFreek

Guest
I knew I was in love
When I realized
I would do anything
To see your smile
To hear you laugh
I knew I wasin love
When I would get a rush
From a simple touch
A whisper in my ear
I knew I was in love
When you told me I was beautiful
Not with words, but wih eyes
And I believed you
I knew I was in love
When you said, "I love you"
And it would have hurt
If I didn't say it back
I knew I was in love
When my days became dark
And instead of giving up
I fight to keep you