How I wrestled Superman for the Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scottybrandon

1 Peter 3:15-16

15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

I believe that we should always have a word of encouragement or praise in our hearts and on our lips. This ensures that we are always thinking about Gods ways!

I am starting a new blog about my adventures in Christ! I will be adding a lot of material from my journals from the past couple of years and some new things that Christ is doing in me. It is not to bring glory to my sorry carcass but to acknowledge the wonderouness of serving the Lord.

Anyway... Yeah.. I wrestled Superman for the Lord.. check it out

http://exchristment.blogspot.com/

R

Ramon

I love your testimonies my friend. I think I used to see it this way. It is really like Adventures in Christ as you say :). You really did wrestle Super Man, LOL!!! You are very right about Johnny. This is an area that I sort of shake about entering, but nevertheless it is more of a must in the coming years and days. You are like a sidekick huh? You are like a sidekick of Jesus I guess. lol. May Jesus bless you my friend.

S

Scottybrandon

I didn't want it to sound like an advertisement for my blog.. I apologise for that. Thank you Ramon for calling me a sidekick of Jesus. I recieve that. Thank you AmandaHya.

God is always doing something cool we just have to open our eyes and take a step of faith.